domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2016

Tintin: Red Rackham's treasure. Script



Red Rackham's treasure. Script

George: Ahoy, Bill!

Bill: Morning, George!

George: I heard you just sign on with Captain Haddock's crew.

Bill: Yeah! We're sailing for the South Seas with Tintin.

George: Oh, the reporter who caught the Bird brothers.

Bill: This time is after Red Rackham's treasure.

George: The pirate Red Rackham? I thought that was just an old sea tale.

Bill: I'll tell you the rest later.

Tintin: Listen to this, Captain: although more than likely just an old sea tale, sources say the treasure hunts full speed ahead. Tintin and Haddock could not be reached for comment.

Haddock: Comment? I'll give them comments. Parasitic snoops! Headline heinous! Word hungry mongers! Yes?

Calculus: Good day! I'd like to speak with Mr. Tintin, please.

Haddock: I'll get him. Hang on.

Calculus: He's gone? Oh, dear. Maybe another time.

Tintin: Wait! Can I help you?

Calculus: Mr. Tintin! How do you do? My name is Professor Calculus. Cuthbert Calculus. I understand you're off on a treasure hunt.

Haddock: so?

Calculus: Have you considered the sharks?

Haddock and Tintin: Sharks??

Calculus: They're very dangerous creatures, you know. That's why I invented an anti-sharks submersible.

Tintin: I'm sorry Mr. Calculus. I don't have the time for this.

Calculus: Yes. Tomorrow is fine.

Tintin: No, sir. I'm sorry. The answer is no.

Calculus: Right now? Of course, let's go! I'm so glad you agreed to come, gentlemen.

Tintin: This is amazing!

Calculus: This way, please.

Haddock: Ah, what the...

Calculus: It's a clothe's brushing machine. Voila!

Haddock: A shark submarine?

Calculus: My shark proof submarine is a exploring machine, gentlemen. Let me explain. It can dive up to 900 feet. It travels at the speed of up to six knots and has a two-hours oxygen supply. I'll show you how it works! Oh, dear.

Tintin: I'm sorry, Professor, but your machine won't do.

Calculus: For two? A two-seater?

Tintin: No, it won't do! Good bye.

Calculus: Bye. I'll see you tomorrow.

Haddock: Ok, men. Ready!

Tintin: Hi, Captain!

Haddock: Morning, landlubber!

Calculus: Yuhuu!

Tintin: Oh, no.

Haddock: Calculus!

Calculus: Hello, gentlemen. I'm ready to demonstrate.

Haddock: I'll take care of this.

Calculus: Now I still have to assemble it, of course.

Haddock: Got it? Now what?

T&T: Hello, Tintin. Reporting for duty, sir!

Tintin: Detectives?

T&T: Shhh. Don't say detective. We've gone undercover. The Bird brothers have scaped. We've been assigned to keep an eye on things.

Haddock: Fine. But down below, then report to the bridge.

T&T: Yes, sir!

Haddock: Prepare to raise anchor!

Cook: Captain, someone is stealing food.

Haddock: A thief in our midst. Quite a glutton, curb and greedy piglet.

Tintin: Captain, what's wrong?

Haddock: Someone is stealing food.

Tintin: Uhmm... Snowy?

Haddock: Don't be so quick to accuse anyone unless you have proofs. Snowy!

Tintin: Here, boy!

Haddock: Ahh

Tintin: Captain!

Haddock: Help!

Tintin: Captain!

Haddock: It's a bomb! Careful!

Tintin: This is not a bomb, Captain.

Haddock: It's not? Then what is it? And what's it doing in my hold?

Tintin: Look at this!

Haddock: Wait I get my hands on him. Out

Haddock and Tintin: Calculus!

Calculus: Good morning, gentlemen! Thank you for waking me. I was hoping you could give me a cabin last night

Haddock: A cabin?? I honor for you overboard. You hear me?

Calculus: With a view of the sea, delightful!

Haddock: I don't see anything.

T&T: Are you sure your calculations are correct, Captain?

Haddock: Of course they're correct

T&T: Of course they are. Even in this fog. Quite!

Calculus: Captain.

Haddock: What do you want?

Calculus: According to my pendulum, we should be further West.

Tintin: Look! The island! That must be Sir Francis Hadoque's island!

Haddock: Come on, let's look around.

Tintin: Look!

Haddock: What was that?

T&T: Goodness!

T&T: Have you found something?

Haddock: It is Sir Francis' boat! We're on the right track!

Tintin: Snowy! What's that? Why! It looks like Sir Francis?

Haddock: Thundering typhoons! You're right!

Parrot: Man camp pips.

T&T: A ghost!

Parrot: Baboons!

Tintin: Look! There's your ghost, detectives! Sir Francis must have tought their ancestors how to talk

Haddock: Well, blistering barnacles. Well, that was a waste of time. How do we know the treasure isn't buried in somewhere on the island.

Tintin: Because Sir Francis would have brought back with him when he was rescued. No, the treasure must be in the wreck of the Unicorn! Somewhere of the ocean floor.

Haddock: I hope so. Ten thousand thundering typhoons! He almost eat my hand off.

Tintin: Look, they're all around!

Haddock: This'll teach him not to attack innocents hands! Calculus!

Calculus: Oh! Hello!

Tintin: I'm ready!

Calculus: Now remember: the clock shows oxygen supply and the red button is a smoke flar.

Haddock: For when you find the Unicorn.

Tintin: Ok, Captain. Lower me down! The Unicorn! Oh, oh. We'll better surface.

Haddock: It's Tintin. He's surfaced!

Calculus: Tintin did crash pork? How that's possible?

Tintin: I found it! The Unicorn!

Haddock: Start pumping!

Tintin: My air stopped!

Haddock: Something's wrong! He's ... on the line. Thundering typhoons!! Why aren't you pumping?

T&T: We're taking a rest.

Haddock: I'll give you a rest!! Man that pump now! Faster!

Tintin: That's better.

Haddock: He's found something! Wow!

Tintin: A casket. This's got to be the treasure! He swallowed the whole bottle! That must have been some wrong.

Haddock: Quick! That's the signal to put Tintin off. Blistering blue barnacles! He's set up a shark. Weeell...

Tintin: They're just old documents.

Calculus: May I take a look?

Tintin: Don't lose heart, Captain. We'll keep searching. Come on, Captain. It hasn't been a total loss. After all we found some fine artifacts.

Calculus: I'm glad to see we're finally headed West.

Tintin: Treasure hunt ends in failure.

Calculus: Good morning, Tintin.

Tintin: Hi, professor.

Calculus: I'm returning the documents.

Tintin: Documents? What documents?

Calculus: Oh, I'm fine. Thank you. But surely you remember the documents you found in the Unicorn. I thought this one would interest you. It seems that Marlinspike Hall is Captain Haddock's family estate.

Tintin: That's it, professor, you're a genius! Don't you see, Captain?

Haddock: No.

Tintin: The treasure must be at Marlinspike Hall.

Haddock: The treasure? At Marlinspike Hall?

Tintin: Oh, no. Marlinspike is up for sale.

Calculus: Oh, dear. Captain. You must buy it immediately.

Tintin: What's wrong?

Calculus: Don't worry about money. The government bought by Andy shark submarine for quite a tidy sum and since you letme test it, I'll buy Marlinspike for you.

Haddock: Wow!

Tintin: This way, Captain. It might be in here.

Haddock: It's full of junk. We're always start looking.

Tintin: Three brothers joined... Shine forth... The eagle's cross! Captain! The cross! The Eagle. Look! Sir Francis' island!

Both: Red Rackham treasure!

Tintin: Someone's coming!

Both: Calculus!

Calculus: Ah, Mr. Tintin. I'm glad you're here. I found the location of treasure.

Tintin: An impressive display, Captain.

Calculus: Yes. Just as I always said. More to the West.

Haddock: All's well that ends well, hey professor?

Calculus: No thank you. Never between meals

Haddock: No, no! I said: all's well that ends well.

Calculus: Without any doubt. Which reminds me of that old saying: all's well that ends well. Wouldn't you agree, Captain?

Haddock: Without any doubt...

More episodes here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwT0F1I3vl4_fVAqhWWuhQw/videos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario