lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2016

Tintin in Tibet. Script

You can see the TV show here and here (part 2)


Tintin in Tibet. Script

Tintin: What a glorious holiday, eh, Snowy? Snowy? Come on, we'll head back to the hotel. I'm hungry as a bear. Hello, Captain. Did you have a nice day?

Captain: Marvellous, thanks.

Tintin: You know, Captain? You need some fresh air. How about going on a hike with me tomorrow.

Captain: No, thanks. That's not my idea of a vacation.

TV voice: And in the news tonight, a passanger flight on route to Katmandú has crashed on the Himalayan mountains. A search plane spotted the wreckage of the aircraft yesterday in a remote and dangerous area of the gospel and massive. The DC-3 was reported missing Monday...

Tintin: Nobody is going to survive that.

Captain: Poor souls.

Tintin: Well, I'm going up for a quick shower. Why don't you set up the Chess board?

Captain: Sure, if you're prepare to lose this time. Uhm, she's in danger. What should I do? Protect her with my knight? No, that would leave my bishop vulnerable.

Tintin: I can barely keep my eyes open. Check!

Captain: Check? Now, how do I save my queen? She's gonna have to fight a rearguard action or launch a flank attack with my bishop. The enemy will cover his castle with a pawn under have to sacrifice the bishop, but he won't be sacrificed in vain... an eye for an eye. I'll take his castle!

Tchang: Tintin! Tintin!

Tintin: Tchang!

Captain: Thundering typhoons, Tintin.

Tintin: Sorry, sorry everybody. Sorry, Captain. I've just had the most awful dream. It was about my friend Tchang. He'd been in a plane crash and was calling out to me for help.

Captain: You were dreaming about that crash on the news.

Tintin: Maybe.

Captain: You're just overtired. Go to bed. You'll feel better in the morning.

Tintin: Ok, night Captain.

Haddock: Morning, landlubber. What's wrong?

Tintin: I didn't sleep very well.

Haddock: More nightmares?

Tintin: Yes.

Haddock: Well, maybe this letter will cheer you up. It arrived for you this morning.

Tintin: I wonder who it's from. Tchang!

Haddock: Now what?

Tintin: It's Tchang. He's coming here. He's going to visit his uncle in Katmandu and he said he'd phone us from there.

Haddock: Katmandú? Wasn't that the flight path of that plane? There were six crew members on board and the delegation of scientist. Traveling with the scientist and also missing is a young Chinese boy.

Tintin: Tchang... My poor friend Tchang. No, I don't believe it. Now I know why I was having those dreams. Tchang is alive! He's calling for help!

Haddock: Tintin.

Tintin: No. I know you've gonna say but those dreams are no coincidence, Captain.

Haddock: Wait. Where're you going?

Tintin: Katmandu!

Haddock: Katmandu? Tintin, this is crazy. You cannot go halfway around the world because of a dream.

Tintin: I'm going Captain and that's that.

Haddock: Fine. You go, then. But don't bother asking me because the answer is no.

Air hostess:  We hope you enjoy your stay in Katmandu.

Haddock: Thank you.

Tintin: Ok, Tchang's uncle has a shop around here somewhere.

Haddock: You don't even know where you're going.

Tintin: I know it's here in somewhere I'm just not sure where.

Haddock: This is ridiculous! You're walking around like a sleepwalker with his eyes shut.

Tintin: Look out!

Haddock: Watch where you're going, you bumbling blob

Tintin: Met your match it, Captain.

Haddock: Is good to eat? Like candy?

Tintin: Thank you.

Haddock: Hot! Hot! My mouth on fire.

Tintin: Mr. Tchang Lee Kang?

Tchang Lee: Yes?

Tintin: My name is Tintin. I'm a friend of Tchang.

Tchang Lee: Please, come in. Tchang will be here shortly.

Tintin: Tchang is here?

Tchang Lee: My son Tchang Lin Yi.

Tintin: I'm afraid there's been a mix-up, sir. I'm looking for Tchang Chong Cheng.

Tchang Lee: My nephew... died in a plane crash two days ago.

Tintin: Sir, I think he's still alive.

Tchang Lee: Impossible, young man. I've got a letter from police.

Tintin: Well, I don't believe it and that's why I'm here. I need to find a Sherpa who will guide me to the crash site.

Tchang Lee: There's only one who can do it. But I know what he will say.

Sherpa: No, it's too dangerous, saib. I'll take you both there and three more lives would be lost. Ours.

Haddock: Listen to reason, Tintin.

Tintin: You're right. I can't risk anyone else's life.

Haddock: At last you're talking sense.

Tintin: I'll go alone! Ok, Snowy. Let's go.

Haddock: Oh hi, landlubber! Don't say anything, I'm going whether you like it or not.

Sherpa: He is good friend.

Tintin: That he is.

Haddock: Too hot. Need a rest. Calculus? What are you doing here?

Calculus: It seems I lost my umbrella.

Haddock: Why! I've got plenty.

Calculus: Don't be silly. It's a hot pepper. Checkmate!

Sherpa: Saib, Ok? He want me to carry his pack?

Haddock: No, I don't want you to carry my pack. I'll carry my own backpacks. I just have to get used to the altitude. I don't need anybody else to carry my pack right now. Can't be too difficult.

Tintin: Captain! Wrong bridge! We're supposed to cross the next one.

Haddock: I knew that.

Good Snowy: Don't do it, Snowy.

Evil Snowy: Go ahead!

Good Snowy: No, Snowy. It's bad.

Evil Snowy: Be quiet. Try it.

Tintin: Where's Snowy? Snowy! Snowy! What's wrong? No, Snowy, look out! Hang on. I'm coming! Got you! Come on, Snowy. Let's go.

Sherpa: We must be careful, saib. There are many dangers ahead.

Tintin: I know there are, Tharkey, but we can't give up now. What is this, Tharkey?

Tharkey: It is chöten. It holds the ashes of great lamas.

Tintin: Pretty neat, huh, Captain?

Sherpa: Stop, Sahib. Not pass on right side!

Captain: What?

Tharkey: Do that they say or the spirits will be angry

Captain: Left, right, what's the difference? What! Help!

Tharkey: Left, Sahib! Give to the left.

Captain: I'm trying! What's this?

Sherpa: It's tsampa: cooked barely meal with tea and butter.

Tintin: What was that?

Tharkey: It was Yeti.

Tintin: The abominable snowman?

Captain: Nonsense, it was just the wind.

Tharkey: No, sahib. That was not wind.

Sherpa: Yeti is very bad. He eats the eyes and hands of men.

Sherpa: We go back now, yes?

Tintin: No! Whatever it was we are not going back. I've got a friend up there who needs me. Snowy? What is it, boy?

Tharkey: Now you believe?

Sherpa: We go back!

Sherpa: Yeti will eat us!

Captain: I'm tired of hearing about this Yeti. I keep telling you there's no such thing.

Tharkey: Then how do you explain these prints?

Captain: Easy! It's a bear walking on a time legs.

Tharkey: No bear, sahib. Yeti.

Captain: Boulder dash and I'll prove it once and for all. Come on down, you free beckon cro-magnon.

Tharkey: Quiet, sahib! You'll cause an avalanche.

Captain: I'm waiting you overgrown baboon!

Tharkey: Run!

Captain: Filibuster! Megalomaniac! Blistering barnacles!

Tintin: Oh, no! The porters are gone!

Tharkey: We must go back. It's to dangerous to go on alone.

Tintin: No! We'll each take another pack. I can't give up on Tchang.

Tharkey: There!

Tintin: I wonder if Tchang bought this for his cousin.

Captain: Why did you have to say that?

Tharkey: The mountains are cruel, sahib. They keep those they take. We can set a camp in there. Tomorrow we go back. Sahib? Sahib!

Captain: Let him go. He needs some time alone.

Tintin: If Tchang survived, he would have looked for shelter. A crack in the rocks, a cave... Bingo! It's okey, Snowy. It's just the wind. What? Tchang! He's alive! I knew it! Oh, no! It's snowing!

Captain: Any sign of them?

Tharkey: No, sahib. And there's nothing we can do until the snow stops, except pray for they found shelter.

Tintin: Stay close, Snowy. This is hopeless. We shouldn't have left the cave! Let's go back! Oh, no! Our tracks are covered up already. What is it, Snowy? Captain! Eh, Captain! He can't hear us.

Captain: Tharkey... Tintin will be okey, won't he?

Tharkey: It's hard to survive a storm in these mountains without shelter.

Captain: This storm has lasted for hours.

Tharkey: Listen!

Captain: That's Snowy!

Tharkey: We must be careful, sahib.

Captain: Over there! Good boy, Snowy. Where's Tintin?

Tharkey: Falling into crevasse.

Captain: Tintin!

Tharkey: Ready?

Captain: Go!

Tharkey: Don't drop me, sahib.

Captain: Get go in.

Tharkey: Tintin! Tintin!

Tintin: Captain!

Captain: Not now! I'm busy.

Tintin: What are you doing?

Captain: Tintin!

Tintin: The rope!

Captain: Sorry about that, Tharkey...

Tintin: Poor Snowy, you're frozen.

Tharkey: How did you get out of there, sahib?

Tintin: Well I thought I was a goner. It was a sheer drop straight down. The soft snow must have broken my fall. I don't remember landing. When I came to I thought I was trapped but the bottom of the crevasse sloped up and I followed it along until I found a place to climb out.

Captain: You were lucky.

Tharkey: It is not wise to wander in a storm.

Tintin: But I was following you, Captain, and I thougt...

Captain: You couldn't have been: I never left the plane.

Tharkey: It wasn't me, sahib.

All: The Yeti!

Tharkey: We must leave immediately! He knows where we are.

Tintin: But what about Tchang?

Tharkey: He's gone, sahib.

Tintin: No! I found a small cave back there. Tchang's name was carved on a rock! I'm more convinced than ever: Tchang's alive.

Tharkey: Tomorrow we'll search for Tchang, but now we go back to the plane.

Tintin: I don't know where you are Tchang, but I'll find you. I promise! Tchang!

Tharkey: We must leave, sahib, or we will freeze to death. Bad weather is coming.

Captain: He's right, Tintin, old lad, you've done everything humanly possible.

Tintin: Tharkey! Captain! Wait! There's something yellow upon that rock face. It's a scarf! It must belong to Tchang! There. Just bellow that ledge. See for yourself.

Tharkey: No, sahib, only an experienced climber with proper boots and equipment could climb that.

Captain: What scarf?

Tintin: That scarf!

Captain: I don't see any scarf!

Tharkey: Maybe the wind blew it there or maybe it was the Yeti.

Tintin: Well, Yeti or no Yeti, I'm ckecing out that scarf.

Tharkey: Well, I'm not going with you.

Tintin: Fine. The Captain and I will find Tchang. Chinese silk! It has to be Tchang's! He must have come this way. Let's go. Ok, Captain, stay to the side and I

Captain: Tharkey was right. Tchang would never climb this.

Tintin: Captain!

Captain: I'm trying to swing over!

Tintin: Easy, Captain.

Captain: Blue blistering barnacles, it's useless. Can you pull me up?

Tintin: Not a chance! The slightest movement was done for. Try climbing!

Captain: I can't get a grip. My hand are numb.

Tintin: Can you drop your camp pack?

Captain: Not without untying this rope. That's it then. I've got no choice.

Tintin: Captain, what are you doing?

Captain: Casting off moorings, old friend.

Tintin: Captain, no! Don't do it!

Captain: Better than both of us going down. Ah! Clumsy fool! Take out your knife and cut it!

Tintin: No!

Tintin: Tharkey!

Tharkey: Tintin!

Tintin: Thanks Tharkey. We owe you one.

Tharkey: No, sahib. It is I who owe you. Your devotion to Tchang has tought me about friendship. I should never have left you. A storm is coming! We must find shelter or we will freeze. Just behind these rocks! Hurry, the tent is our only hope. I will get stones to weigh down the corners.

Captain: Confounded wind.

Tintin: Captain!

Tharkey: Let go! The Yeti!

Captain: I don't believe it!

Tharkey: We must keep moving. He knows where we are.

Captain: Must rest... Sleep...

Tintin: Captain, no. Captain, get up! You'll freeze!

Tharkey: Sahib, sahib! Look! A monastery!

Tintin: Captain, wake up! There's a monastery down there!

Captain: Five more minutes.

Tintin: We'll have to carry him. What's that?

Monk: Ah! The white goddess is "angly".

Another monk: Uhm... White goddess... It's only an avalanche.

Kid: Look! Blessed lightning has a vision.

Monk: I see two men and a boy. They fall... They fall from the heavens. This boy, he has a great heart. With him his little dog, white as powder snow. Quite heart is swallowed by cloud of white. He is at the end of his strenght.

Tintin: Snowy? Get help, Snowy. Take this to the monastery. To the monastery, Snowy!

Good Snowy: No, Snowy. You must deliver the message.

Evil Snowy: The message. You don't see a bone like this every day.

Good Snowy: But what about Tintin?

Guard: It must be a mad dog! Stop him. Look out! Mad dog! Mad dog! He is cornered. Careful. Don't miss him.

Kid: No! Can you not see? This is part of snow from blessed lightning's vision. There are men in danger in the mountains. We must follow him.

Captain: All right, all right! I'm coming. This must be the monastery. How did I get here? Tintin?

Grand abbot: I, the "gland" abbot of Khor-Biyond, welcome you. But, was there not another in your party?

Tintin: He's still sleeping, Sir.

Captain: Well, I'm up now.

Tintin: Captain!

Captain: Tintin! Tharkey! Good to see ya! Who's the guy with the fancy lid?

Tintin: Uh... Captain Haddock, meet the grand abbot. His monks pull us from the avalanche.

Grand abbot: Please, sit down Rumbling thunder.

Captain: Thanks... Grand admiral.

Grand abbot: Tell me why do you risk your lifes in our mountains?

Tintin: We're searching for a friend of mine who is lost on a plane crash

Grand abbot: Ah, the falling steel bird. But that was many nights passed. Your friend canot still be alive.

Captain: It's like this, grand abby. Tintin had this bizarre dream that Tchang is still alive, so he drags us into these mountains to look for him.

Tintin: I know it sounds crazy, but in my heart I'm sure of it.

Grand abbot: The love you show is noble, but foolish. The mountains of Tibet keep those they take.

Captain: The grand Muftí knows he's talking about, Tintin. You got to face facts.

Grand abbot: Listen to Rumbling thunder. Even he sees the truth and now, you must leave. We canot permit strangers amongst our order. End your quest and return to your land, Great heart.

Kid: Farewell, partner snow.

Tintin: Let's go, Snowy.

Monk: Great heart! Please, wait! You forgot this.

Tintin: Excuse me. I see, I see Horn of yak.

Captain: Blistering barnacles! Where's a camera. Nobody's going to believe this.

Monk: A kid in the mountain, a young boy is there.

Tintin: Tchang!

Captain: How do you set this thing?

Monk: He lays on that of juniper branches, but who is this approaching him? Cannot see. Wait!

Captain: Okey.

Monk: The Migou!

Tintin: Never mind that! He saw Tchang! Where is this boy?

Monk: Where is who?

Tintin: The boy you saw on the juniper branches.

Monk: I do not understand what you mean. Go in peace, Great heart.

Tintn: Tchang.

Tharkey: Please, sahib, not again. I can't take you no further.

Tintin: I know, Tharkey. You must go back, but my journey isn't finished.

Tharkey: I wish you well, sahib.

Grand abbot: The Horn of the yak is a large mountain. Two days to the North.

Tintin: Blessed lightning saw Tchang there, bleeding in a cave.

Captain: You're not really buying this hocus-pocus business, are you?

Tintin: He also said something about Migou...

Grand abbot: The Migou! Then your friend is better off dead. Migou is our word for Yeti. The Migou is an devil on earth. Stay far from the Horn of the yak, Great heart.

Tintin: I understand, Grand abbot. Thank you for your wisdom.

Captain: If we hurry, we can catch Tharkey.

Tintin: You go, Captain, I gone to North.

Captain: Blue blistering barnacles! Don't you know when to give up

Tintin: I guess not.

Captain: Look: if the cold doesn't kill you, the avalanches will. And, if you survive those, chances are you run into abominalbe snow blower everybody's talking about.

Tintin: I'm not leaving until I find out what happened to Tchang.

Captain: Fine. But if you insist on getting yourself killed, don't expect me to join you.

Tintin: I don't. Thank you, Captain, for all you've done and for being such a good friend.

Captain: If you come to your senses, meet me in Nepal. I'll wait there for a couple of days.

Tintin: Tchang! The Horn of the yak!

Captain: Ahoy! Landlubber! Thought you finally get rid of me, did ya?

Tintin: Captain! You changed your mind! The home of the Yeti.

Captain: Wait, wait, wait. Tintin, I'm getting fed up. We have been here for three hours waiting for this confounded Migou of yours to poke his nose out.

Tintin: Patience, Captain. Just a little longer. The Yeti!

Captain: Thundering typhoons!

Tintin: There it is! It's going! It's disappear. Now's my chance to see Tchang's in there.

Captain: Okay, here. Take the camera.

Tintin: Okay, warn me if he comes back.

Captain: Okay. Try to get a shot of him. If you hear me wistle, clear out!

Tintin: Tchang!

Captain: Come on, Tintin. Hurry up and get out of there.

Tintin: Tchang!

Tchang: Who's there?

Tintin: Tchang! You're safe!

Tchang: Tintin! I kewn you would come!

Tintin: You're burning up with fever.

Tchang: I'll be okay. Just get me out of here.

Captain: Why doesn't he hurry? Blistering...

Tintin: Hang on, Tchang. Not much further.

Captain: Tintin!! Look out!!!

Tintin: Run, Tchang!

Captain: Hang on, Tintin! I'm coming!!!! Bomb? I was an atomic bomb, wasn't it? Are we all dead?

Tintin: No, Captain. Come on help before the Yeti comes back. How did you manage to survive that crash, Tchang?

Tchang: When the plane went down, I was the only survivor. I tried to find help, but I guess I fainted. When I came to, I could not believe my eyes. It was the Yeti! I realize he made me no harm. He gave some biscuits he found in the wreck. When I regained some strength, I carved my name on a stone in case someone came. One day, the Yeti rushed in, picked me up and quickly climbed out of the cave. We were high above the valley when I saw the search party. I waved and shouted, but nobody noticed. Help! Here! So, I threw my scarf to watch them and that's all I remember. Until I heard your voice.

Tintin: But what did you do for food? It's been two weeks!

Tchang: The Yeti brought me roots and berries to eat.

Captain: Probably fed in up meal course.

Tchang: Not, Captain. I don't think so.

Captain: Anyway, I'm beat. How about a minute of rest? Where is my handkerchief?

Tintin: The Grand Abbot!

Grand Abbot: Blessed lightning foretold your return. I come to bow in hommage before you, Great heart.

Tintin: Me? But, I...

Grand Abbot: Your devotion to your friend is to be honored. May I present you with this scarf of silk. Allow us to take you to our monastery.

Tintin: Home return at last

Tchang: I can hardly wait.

Tintin: A farewell from the Yeti.

Tchang: He's alone now.

Tintin: Until someone catches him.

Tchang: I hope that never happens. They treat him like a wild animal. I can't help, but think that deep down he has a human soul.

Tintin: Who knows, Tchang? Who knows?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario