domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2016

Tintin: Flight 714. Script

Podéis ver el capítulo aquí (parte 1) y aquí (parte 2)


Flight 714

Haddock: I keep telling you, Professor: we're in Yakarta, the last stop before Sidney!

Calculus:

Haddock: It's not Sidney yet. It's Yakarta!

Calculus: Yes, I know. But I thought at first it was Yakarta.

Haddock: We've got an hour to kill. Let's go get something to eat. Eat? I wonder how long it's been since that poor old chap a meal. Poor old soul. There you go.

Carreidas: Oh, thank you.

Haddock: Well, that's my good deal for the day. I'm such a nice guy. Billions of blistering...

Skut: Captain Haddock?

Haddock: Skut!

Tintin: Skut!

Scoot: Hello my old friend Tintin.

Tintin: What you are to?

Skut: I pilot my boss to Sidney for the astronautical congress.

Tintin: That's where we are going!

Bad guy: this match of masoline. Skut, I've been looking for you everywhere. The flight plan are coming.

Tintin: Nice guy.

Skut: He is the new navigator. I do not like him very much. The regular navigator took ill very suddenly yesterday. I am hoping he gets better soon.

Haddock: So, who're you guys working for?

Skut: The millionaire Lazslo Carreidas.

Tintin: The man who never laughs. What's the chance of me getting interview with him?

Skut: Pretty good. It comes now.

Haddock: He must be all right. He's taking that poor guy under his wing.

Skut: Mister Carreidas, these are my Friends who also go to congress in Sidney.

Haddock: How do you do, Mr. Carreidas?

Skut: Captain..., you are meeting Mr. Spalding. This is Mr. Carreidas.

Haddock: But... But... Sorry, I...

Carreidas: I don't shake hands. Very unsanitary.

Calculus: Excuse me.

Carreidas: Don't touch me!

Calculus: Presto!

Spalding: Are you all right, sir?

Carreidas: I'm laughing. Did you notice, Spalding?

Spalding: Yes, sir.

Carreidas: It hasn't happened for years. That little guy is funny!

Spalding: Yes, sir.

Carreidas: You're all going to Sidney, are you?

Tintin: Yes! We're just waiting for our plane.

Carreidas: No need to wait any longer. You're coming with me. Spalding, cancell their tickets and have their luggage transferred to my hangar.

Spalding: But, Mr. Carreidas...

Carreidas: Move it, Spalding! Go, go, go!

Tintin: It's very kind of you, Mr. Carreidas, but I'm afraid we can't accept your offer.

Carreidas: Rubbish!

Tintin: Snowy is such a fidgety traveler and... Snowy? Snowy! He must have followed Mr. Spalding. I better go find him.

Careidas: So, Captain. Perhaps we can have a game of battleship during the flight.

Calculus: Fight? Is there a fight?

Carreidas: No, no, I...

Calculus: I was very good at Sabati in my youth.

Carreidas: Sabati??

Calculus: No, no, I said Sabati. French boxing. Perhaps I'm a little out of practice.

Carreidas: Ha, ha. He's crazeless.

Tintin: Snowy! Snowy!

Spalding: Sir, we're run into an unexpected trouble. We'd better cut off the mission.

Rastapopoulos: Idiot! It's too late.

Tintin: Snowy! There you are! Bad boy, Snowy! You know you're not supposed to go.

Spalding: Oh, it's you. I was just talking with my cousin in Yakarta. Excuse me, I have to cancel your tickets.

Tintin: Cousin in Jakarta. Why don't I believe that?

Carreidas: You're late, Spalding!

Spalding: There was quite a lineup at the counter, sir.

Carreidas: I'm not interested, Spalding.

Spalding: Yes, sir.

Carreidas: What do you think of my latest toy?

Tintin: It's magnificent!

Carreidas: And fast!

Gino: Signore Carreidas, a call from New York.

Carreidas: Yeah? Oh, it's you Goldberg. Gino, these people are traveling with us. Take them aboard and make them comfortable.

Gino: By this way, please.

Carreidas: So, what have you got for me? Three Picassos? A Renoir? Buy them all!

Skut: Hans! My Friends are coming with us as guests of Mr. Carreidas.

Hans: Welcome aboard everyone.

Tintin: More new crew?

Skut: Old operate had accident just yesterday.

Carreidas: Gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts for take off.

Radio control: Golf Tango Fox, you're clear for take up.

Bad guy: Calling XB-42. The bird is heading for the cage.

Carreidas: C4 D4 E4. You've sunk one of my subs, Captain.

Haddock: Not bad for an old sea dog.

Carreidas: My turn. I'll have A4 B4 and C4.

Haddock: Uhm, good shot Mr. Carreidas. A destroyer sink by three direct hits.

Carreidas: G1 G2 and G3.

Haddock: Uhm... Another hit.

Tintin: Now, what's he up to? Somehow I don't trust him.

Spalding: Skut, Mr. Carreidas wants an update.

Skut: Take over, Colombani.

Colombani: Right.

Haddock: Blistering barnacles! You've just sink my last destroyer! What luck!

Carreidas: Not luck, Captain, skill. What are you doing, Skut? Why aren't you flying the plane?

Skut: But Mr. Spalding said you wanted to see me.

Carreidas: Spalding! You'll have when I...

Spalding: Hands up! All of you!

Carreidas: Spalding! Have you gone mad?

Spalding: To the rear of the plane and move it.

Carreidas: That's it, young man, get his gun!

Spalding: Nice try. Now get with the others.

Hans: Good work, Spalding.

Spalding: Get in there. All of of you!

Carreidas: Spalding! You're fired!

Spalding: That's not great loss. I didn't like working for an old cheat, anyway.

Haddock: Cheat?

Spalding: He actually uses closed circuit television to win that silly game of battleships.

Haddock: Cheating, eh?

Carreidas: Oh, relax, Captain.

Tintin: We're going down.

Skut:

Spalding: Isn't this dangerous? You can't see a thing.

Hans: Relax.

Spalding: That was crazy.

Radio control: Radio control calling. We have lost radio contact. report your position.

Bad guy: Now we're in the clear.

Hans: We're nearly at the island.

Bad guy: Ok. We've taken up thousand feet and

Tintin: We're climbing again.

Skut: I think they're prepare to land. There is an island, but this is crazy! Runway is much to short. Every! Sit against forward section. Hands behind head!

Bad guy: Quick! The parachute!

Hans: The chute's gone!

Bad guy: the breaks!

Hans:

Bad guy: I can't hold her!

Hans: We're done for!

Bad guy: We're running out the runway!

Calculus: Is this a television show?

Tintin: It's ok, Snowy.

Bad guy: Shoot him up!

Tintin: I'm trying but he's frightened! Snowy!!

Bad guy: Shoot him!

Tintin: No!

Rastapopoulos: Idiots! Find that dog and shoot it!

Tintin: Cowards! Murderers! Rastapopoulos!

Rastapopoulos: In person, dear boy. Welcome to my island paradise. And you thought I was out of the picture forever. Well, sorry to disappoint you. I'm fed up with your constant meddling in my business. This time I will crush you like... like... like this spider! Diablo! At least you won't leave this island alive. Get everything ready, Allan.

Allan: Ok, boss.

Tintin: Why have you brought us here?

Rastapopoulos: But I didn't! You should stay in flight 714. No, all I want is Mr. Carreidas money.

Carreidas: You're mad!

Rastapopoulos: No, just well inform. You see: I know all about your ten million dollars in your secret Swiss bank count. I know the name of the bank, the false name you hold it under and I have magnificent examples of your signature. All I need now is the account number which you will kindly give me.

Carreidas: Never!

Rastapopoulos: Never say never, my dear Mr. Carreidas. Wouldn't you agree, Dr. Krollspell? You see: the doctor has invented a serum that makes people tell the truth whether they want to or not. Take him away!

Carreidas: My hat, you scoundrel! I need my hat!

Haddock: Give the cheat his hat before he get sunstroke.


Allan: He won't get sunstroke where he's going. You hold it for him.

Haddock: Ten thousand... Tramps, televines, troglodytes, savages!

Tintin: Left, Captain. Now to the right. A little to the left. No, Captain, left. Left!

Haddock: Ten thousand thundering typhoons! When I get my hands on you, Allan, I'll stuff your hat down your throat!

Allan: Welcome to the parlor, gentlemen.

Tintin: What's going to happen to us?

Allan: After Carreidas talk, you go back to the plane, be towed out to sea and sunk. So, enjoy what little time you have left, gentlemen.

Haddock: Bandit! Bootlegger! Bashi-bazouk!

Tintin: Hear, let me get that hat off.

Calculus: Oh, my precious hat! Disgraceful, it's disgraceful!

Haddock:

Tintin: Shhh! Listen!

Haddock: What is it?

Calculus: Disgraceful!

Tintin: Nothing. I guess I thought I heard Snowy barking.

Haddock: I don't know, Tintin. I think maybe... Snowy is...

Carreidas: Don't touch me! You won't get one word out of me. Not one word.

Krollspell: He'll talk now, Mr. Rastapopoulos.

Rastapopoulos: I hope so for your sake. Now, Mr. Carreidas, the number of your Swiss bank count, please.

Carreidas: Assassins! 12 9 1933. Yes, that's it!

Krollspel: It worked!

Yeah, the 12 of September 1933. Yes, that was the day I stole for the first time. I was four years old. I stole a pear for a fruit stand.

Rastapopoulos: What's this rubbish?

Krollspell: He's showing resistance. I'll give him another shot.

Rastapopoulos: Now, the account number!

Carreidas: 2 10 35

Rastapopoulos: You're sure?

Carreidas: Oh, yes. Absolutely!

Rastapopoulos: Finally!

Carreidas: Yeah, from my elder sister's handbag: two hundred and ten dollars and thirty five cents. She never suspected me for one moment.

Rastapopoulos: Congratulations Krollspell. Your serum is a brilliant success.

Tintin: I heard something.

Haddock: Yes... It sounds like...

Tintin: Snowy! You're alive! Quick Snowy! Chew through the ropes! Good boy!

Haddock: Three cheers for Snowy! Hip, hip hoorray!

Tintin: Captain!

Haddock: Now what I have done?

Tintin: Wait here, Snowy!

Bad guy: What's all that noise?

Calculus: Silly. I don't care what they say. It's a silly joke.

Bad guy: I said what's going on? I want to know now!

Haddock: Well! Well done!

Tintin: Good boy, Snowy!

Calculus: I still say it was a silly joke.

Tintin: Skut, take Gino and the Professor and hide somewhere near the bunker.

Skut: Right.

Tintin: Captain, we'll look for Carreidas. I think Snowy can trace him for the scent of his hat.

Haddock: Ok, but let's get out of here before Allan shows up.

Tintin: Professor! We've got to go.

Calculus: You're feeling rather low. Well, I'm not suprised, my pendulum is behaving very strangly also.

Tintin: Come on!

Calculus: It's incredible! I've never seen anything like it.

Rastapopoulos: I'm loosing my temper, Krollspell.

Carreidas: Turn the light off.

Krollspell: He's waking up!

Rastapopoulos: I want the account number!

Carreidas: Don't yell. I'm such a horrible man. My grandfather was right: Lazslo, he used to say, Lazslo, remember: an ill go to heaven toghethers no gain

Rastapopoulos: Idiot! This is all your fault!

Krollspell: My boss, I can explain!

Rastapopoulos: You stuck me with the needle!

Tintin: What is it, boy? That must be where they're holding Carreidas.

Rastapopoulo: I'm loosing my temper, Krollspell!

Krollspell: I'm sorry, boss.

Rastapopoulos: Clumsy quack! That needle was empty. Wasn't it?

Krollspell: Well, almost... Are you feeling bad?

Rastapopoulos: Bad? Me? Bad? Of course I'm bad!

Carreidas: Bad? You don't know bad. I'm an evil genius.

Rastapopoulos: Don't cry. You couldn't possibly be as bad as me.

Carreidas: What are you talking about? I'm bader than you!

Rastapopoulos: Are not.

Carreidas: I'm to.

Rastapopoulos: Are not.

Carreidas: I'm to.

Rastapopoulos: Tell him, Krollspell. Tell him I'm the baddest!

Krollspell: He is the...

Rastapopoulos: Tell him how I was going to shoot you after I got the account number.

Krollspell: He falls... What??

Carreidas: That's not bad. My greathead was so ashamed of me she laid down and died! Now, that's bad.

Rastapopoulos: That's nothing! I ruined three brothers, two sisters and drag my parents down to the gather.

Tintin: Do you believe this?

Rastapopoulos: What? Nobody blows a raspberry at me. Take this!

Tintin: We better get in there.

Krollspell: Help me, the boss... Help me, the boss has gone crazy!

Tintin: Tie him up. I'll deal with Rastapopoulos.

Carreidas: I'm to.

Rastapopoulos: Are not!

Tintin: All right. That's enough.

Rastapopoulos: Tintin! You know me. Tell him I'm the baddest.

Carreidas: Are not!

Haddock: Hear, stop that. Blistering barnacles, you're unbearable.

Carreidas: So, who's the baddest now. I'm the baddest. I am the baddest.

Krollspell: You have to help me. He was going to kill me.

Haddock: I said stop it! Blistering...

Krollspell: You've got to help me, please.

Rastapopoulos: Nobody loves me.

Haddock: I'm the baddest. Now let's move it. This way!

Tintin: This will be some story.

Haddock: All right. That's enough. Come on. Cut it out. You hear me? What's so funny?

Tintin: Nothing!

Haddock: Blistering barnacles. Why didn't I just stay home? Hey, get back here.

Tintin: Captain! Quiet!

Haddock: Go back to these. The serum hasn't worn off yet. All right. Cut it out! Why, you!

Tintin: Captain, no! He's delirious. He doesn't know what he's doing.

Haddock: Blistering barnacles.

Tintin: Now let's get moving. We can't wait for the serum to wear off. We've to find the others before... Keep down!

Haddock: Rastapopoulos!

Tintin: You'd better go after him. I'll hold down the fort.

Haddock: Hey, get back here. Blistering barnacles. Confound everything. He got away.

Tintin: That's ok. Just get Carreidas and Dr. out of here.

Haddock: But...

Tintin: I'll catch you in the top of the mountain.

Haddock: Come on!

Allan: Hey, boss! Over here! Boss, you've escaped! Sorry, I...

Rastapopoulos: Never mind! Just get me Carreidas.

Allan: Give it up, wonder boy. You're out gun! Hey, I'm talking to you. He must to run for it.

Rastapopoulos: And what are you waiting for? After them! But I want Carreidas alive!

Allan: All right boys, let's go.

Tintin: Captain? Try to pick up their scent, Snowy. What? What's happening? Who's that? Who's there? What? 50 meters West?

Allan: Try the clearing!

Tintin: Come on, Snowy!

Haddock: Don't forget that Rastapopoulos plan to kill you.

Krollspell: Don't worry. I want to get off this island as much as you do.

Haddock: Good. Then you take care of Carreidas and I'll go look for Tintin. He'll never find us in here.

Tintin: Grab Carreidas and follow me.

Haddock: How in blazes did he?

Tintin: Come on!

Haddock: But where are you taking us?

Tintin: Higher up. Look for a flat Stone.

Haddock: What? Tintin!!

Tintin: Bingo!

Haddock: How do you know there was...

Tintin: Quick! Into the cave!

Haddock: But I hate caves, Tintin!

Allan: Tintin! You're trapped! Come on there out! I'll... I'll blow you! All right. You asked for it. One, two, three... What I am doing? The boss wants Carreidas alive.

Rastapopoulos: Idiot.

Tintin: It's the strangest thing, Captain.

Haddock: You're hearing what?

Tintin: A voice in my head! It's telling me what to do.

Haddock: That's crazy!

Tintin: Maybe, but this voice hasn't steered me wrong yet. Look!

Haddock: Wow!

Allan: I'm sorry, boss.

Rastapopoulos: Never mind me! Where are my prisoners?

Allan: There in the cave.

Rastapopoulos: Well, go in and got them.

Allan: You heard the boss. What are you waitng for? Get in there.

Haddock: You and your voices. Now we're trapped.

Allan: Quick, this way!

Tintin: The right eye of the statue. Press the right eye? An underground passage! Hurry!

Rastapopoulos: What's that?

Allan: This belongs to Carreidas!

Rastapopoulos: Idiot! There must be some kind of passage behind this! Go get the dynamite.

Allan: You heard him! Get the dynamite!

Haddock: But how did you know to press the eye of that statue?

Tintin: The voice told me!

Haddock: Voices! Voices! Have you completely...? Who's that? Yes, sorry. I'll be quiet. Sorry. Tintin, wait for me!

Tintin: Professor?

Calculus: Most peculiar!

Tintin: Professor Calculus? Professor, I thought you were back at the camp. What are you doing here?

Calculus: Oh, hello Tintin. Do you say, oh why hope not, but my pendulum is behaving I'll have to ask our host.

Tintin: Host?

Calculus: Ghost? Oh, no. He's quite real, see for yourself.

Haddock: What?

Mik: Good evening, gentlemen. My name is Mik Kanrokitoff.

Tintin: You're the voice in my head.

Mik: Da! This talk transmiter allows for telepatic communication.

Tintin: That's quite some invention you came up with.

Mik: I cannot take the credit. The talk transmiter was invented by those from the other world.

Haddock: What other world?

Mik: I am acting as a link between Earth and those on an extraterrestral planet.. Aliens, I believe you're calling them.

Haddock: Aliens? Oh, come on. You expect us to believe that?

Mik: See that? Proof is on the wall. That was painted over a thousand years ago.

Tintin: That looks like a spaceship.

Carreidas: Say! Where is my hat?

Tintin: What's the matter?

Krollspell: The serum has gone off. I thought he'll be OK, but he's gone crazy.

Carreidas: Yu will pay for what you've done. All of you! And I want my hat. Where is my hat? Go look for it now at once!

Mik: You are under my control. Be quiet and do as you are told.

Carreidas: OK.

Mik: Here is your hat. Put it on and be quiet.

Carreidas: Oh, thank you. I always catch cold when my head's uncovered. Wonderful day isn't that? Hey, where's your manners? I've just lifted my hat to you.

Calculus: You saw a cat, really?

Carreidas: Upstart!

Calculus: Hey! Stop! Help!

Tintin: Professor! Get a hold of yourself.

Calculus: No, it was him! He started it.

Tintin: Mr. Kanrokitoff...

Mik: You are wondering about your friends, yes?

Tintin: Gino! Skut! You're safe!

Haddock: Relax. It's only a tremor. These old sea islands are famous for them.

Mik: It's true, but this is not an ordnary island. This temple is built in center of volcano. One more tremor and it may erupt!

Tintin: Is the volcano erupting?

Mik: That was not a volcano. It was explosion set up by gangsters, I think.

Haddock: Thundering typhoons.

Mik: I'm sensing great danger very close.

Rastapopoulos: We've got them now.

Mik: Hurry! We must get to the crater!

Tintin: But if the volcano is erupting!

Mik: But that's where we... The smoke is poison! Hold handkerchief over mouth!

Allan: Clear out!

Rastapopoulos: I give the orders! Ah! Clear out!

Carreidas: Good heavens! It's dripping on my head! Ah! My hat! Where is my hat? My hat!

Haddock: Hey! Get back here!

Carreidas: I need my hat! Make way!

Tintin: Captain! Come on, Captain! That's it! Captain! Here, Captain! Got you! Let's go!

Mik: Stay toghether. We are almost there.

Calculus: Most particular! What's this? Oh, fascinating! Look everyone. Hello? Hello?

Allan: All island is gonna blow. Run for your lives!

Bad guy: To the dingy.

Rastapopoulos: Hey, wait for me!

Haddock: You must be crazy. leading us to the crater of a volcano that's ready to blow.

Mik: It is where astroship is coming.

Haddock: You are crazy!

Tintin: Captain! Have you seen the Professor?

Haddock: Yeah! He was right behind us...

Tintin: He's still inside!

Haddock: You can't go back there! Tintin! Tintin!!

Tintin: Professor Calculus! Captain! Will he be OK, doctor?

Krollspell: He should be.

Mik: Repeat! We require immediate evacuation.

Tintin: Any luck?

Mik: They are coming.

Haddock: I don't believe what I'm seeing.

Mik: Quick! Climb the ladder!

Tintin: Come on, Snowy!

Mik: All aboard, pilot.

Tintin: Wow! This is incredible!

Haddock: Blistering barnacles!

Skut: This is amazing!

Calculus: Fantastic!

Haddock: No one would ever believe this!

Mik: That is correct. No one believe your story because you will never tell it.

Haddock: What? Of course we will.

Mik: Niet. You see. Our host believe that many on earth are not ready to be learning of other worlds.

Tintin: What are you going to do?

Mik: You will not be hard. Simple mass hypnosis. It's all.

Haddock: Mass hypnosis is imposible. Besides that sort of nonsense would never affect us!

Mik: You will be forgetting everything about this island.

All: Forget.

Mik: The last thing you will be remembering is flight in Mr. Carreidas jet.

All: Carreidas jet.

Mik: Captain Skut! The flight is uneventful.

Skut: Uneventful.

Mik: Mr. Carreidas. You play a game of battleship with Captain Haddock.

Carreidas: Battleship.

Mik: You are cheating, naturally.

Carreidas: Naturally.

Mik: From that point on, your memories are a complete blank. Do you understand?

Allan: I'm telling you it's a flying saucer.

Rastapopoulos: I don't care what it is. Just shoot it down! Keep firing!

All: Yes, sir.

Mik: Now Tintin: you and your comrades, please,... Come back, Dr. Krollspell, we have special one for you.

All: Plane is crashing. Sleep now.

Victor: Victor Hotel Bravo to Macassar tower. We're over it.

Macassar tower: Can you see the island?

Victor: And what's left of it.

Pilot: Did you get it?

Another pilot: Sure did. What a sight!

Pilot: Macassar tower, we've got some folks in a lifeboat down there!

Another pilot: Well, I'll be.

Tintin: Where are we?

Pilot: So, you have no idea how you got over 300 miles of your flight course.

Tintin: No.

Pilot: Well, how about the rest of the crew.

All: Well, I can't remember.

TV voice: As reported, Dr. Krollspell, the former head of New Delhi's psychiatric clinic, was wandering somewhere in India suffering from a severe case of amnesia. In a story that may be related, all the survivors of the greatest jet crash are also affected with amnesia. Colin is at the Yakarta airport with that story. Colin.

Colin: I'm here with the well-known reporter Tintin, who was among the survivors of the crash. Tintin, tell us: what happened out there?

Tintin: Well, there was nothing unusual about the flight but everything after the take-off is a complete blank.

Colin: So, you have no clue as how you ended up near that erupting volcano?

Tintin: Only one. I'll let Professor Calculus tell you about it.

Calculus: It has to do with this boot I discovered in my pocket after I rescue. I have completed my test on it and they all point to the same thing. This metal was not made on earth. We just don't have the technology.

Colin: There you have it, folks: odd coincidence or aliens involved? Who can ever tell us what really happened?

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I really like this, it's fantastic. I've made some corrections to your script. Can you let me know if you want me to send you the document? I tried to copy and paste the text here but it's too long. Thanks! Michael

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much. English is not my mother language, so it's possible there are some mistakes. I'd rather not to tell you my e-mail. It's a matter of security, I'm so sorry. See you! Enjoy the blog!

      Eliminar