miércoles, 17 de julio de 2019

Tintin: The cigars of the Pharaoh. Script

You can see the chapter here.


Tintin: The cigars of pharaoh. Script


Tintin: Some vacation, uh, Snowy? A stop over Egypt tomorrow; then next stop Bombay; then on to Hong Kong. This is great!

Sarcophagus: Save that paper! Help somebody! Save that paper!

Tintin: I'll get it! Excuse me! Coming through! Snowy!

Sarcophagus: Good trade, my boy!

Tintin: Sorry, we couldn't sabe your paper, sir.

Sarcophagus: Oh, that's all right. It was just a travel brochure.

Tintin: What?

Sarcophagus: Now, if it had been my priceless papyrus, that would be another matter! Allow to introduce myself: I'm Doctor Sarcophagus.

Tintin: Hi! I'm Tintin. Reporter.

Sarcophagus: Well, Tintin the reporter: the winds have fit of just blown the story of our lifetime in your way.

Tintin: Oh!

Sarcophagus: I, Sophocles Sarcophagus, a greatest archeologist of all time, am about to unearth the lost tomb of the pharaoh Kih-Oskh.

Tintin: No kidding?

Sarcophagus: No kidding?? My dear boy, I never kid. Especially when discussing a lost tomb of a pharaoh… Less archaeologist still dared its curse. But none have returned!

Tintin: None?

Sarcophagus: It could make quite a story for you.

Tintin: Okay! Count on me in.

Sarcophagus: Bravo! We'll meet in Cairo at ten tomorrow. Then on to the tomb.

Tintin: Is this the symbol of the pharaoh's tomb?

Sarcophagus: We'll find out tomorrow. And until then: good day!

Rastapopoulos: You near-sighted watts!! Watch we're you going!

Tintin: It was just an accident, sir.

Rastapopoulos: Why, you noisy little punk! This is a day you'll regret! Nobody talks to R. G. Rastapopoulos that way!! Nobody!!!

Tintin: Now, where have I seen him before? Ah, yeah! R. G. Rastapopoulos, the famous movie producer.

Mysterious guy that it's not Rastapopoulos: Beware. Doctor Sarcophagus met a young troublemaker. Dispose of him before we reach Cairo.

T&T: Just think, Thomson. We've only all this way to arrest our friend….. There are no friends in our work, Thompson. So true, Thomson; so true.

Tintin: Come in!

T&T: Don't make a move!

Tintin: Thompson and Thomson! What are you guys doing here.

T&T: Don't play innocent with us!

Tintin: What is this? A joke?

T&T: Does this look like a joke to you?

Tintin: Opium?

T&T: He admits it!

Tintin: I don't admit anything!

T&T: Exercising your right to remain silent, are you? Very well. We're detainingyou until the ship docks at port. Come along!

Tintin: But what about my plans? This is supposed to be my vacation. Some vacation… The story of a lifetime comes along and here I am framed as a drug smuggler. Uhm... I wonder… Hi! Heading ashore by any chance?

Mysterious guy that it's not Rastapopoulos: Tintin gave the slip to the pólice and Will probably meet Sarcophagus in Cairo. You have your orders. Don't fail me.

Tintin: Are you worried about the pharaoh's curse, Doctor?

Sarcophagus: My dear boy! I am not one of those mateur archaeologist fumbling about the desert.

Tintin: Doctor, look!

Sarcophagus: I've found it! Here at last! This date for name Sophocled Sarcophagus will live in the archives of the archaeology for ever!

Tintin: What is it, Snowy? A cigar? Isn't that the pharaoh's emblem? Doctor, look at this! Doctor? Doctor! The pharaoh's emblem! Doctor! Doctor!! Ah! A secret entrance! He must've go inside. Doctor Sarcophagus? Doctor! Oh oh! Sealed! Believe in curses, Snowy? Me neither. let's go! That's his umbrela… and his coat! Doctor! More cigars. The pharaoh's curse! This must be the missing archaeologist! Doctor Sarcophagus! Oh, no! No way! Let's get out of here, Snowy! No!!! What's that? Gas! Snowy! Snowy! Leave me alone!

Allan: Move it! Move it!

Policeman: Coaster! Prepare for boarding!

Allan: Dump the coffins! Fast! All hands on deck.

Tintin: Snowy, you're safe!

Sarcophagus: Yuhuuuu!

Tintin: Doctor Sarcophagus!

Sarcophagus: It's a fine morning!

Tintin: What? Shout louder! I can't hear you over the wind.

Sarcophagus: What's... I can't hear a word! It's the wind!

Tintin: It's hopeless. He's getting further and further away.

Allan: Good thing we've dump the evidence that theyn wouldn't have us. Now if we could only find it again…

Sailor: Message from the boss. Came when the Coast Guard was aboard.

Allan: "Shipment contain prisoners that we've taken to round. Guards strictly pending further orders." What?

Sailor: Captain! Look!

Allan: Get him aboard.

Tintin: It's getting really rough, Snowy. Noooooo! My head...

Oliveira: Oh! There you are, my dear sir!

Tintin: Uh?

Oliveira: Can I interest you in some of the finest merchandise you've ever laid eyes on?

Tintin: But I... I don't…

Oliveira: Fear no, sir. I'm sure my prices will astonish you.

Tintin: Prices?

Oliveira: Just let me show you, sir. Absolutely no obligation. Beautiful… Beautiful! Look how it matches your eyes, sir. Quite, quite perfect. What about a sword? Real Toledo steel. An alarm clock, toothbruch... Everything a bargain!

Tintin: What's going on, Snowy?

Captain: Right, lads… Break it up. Back to work!

Oliveira: Perhaps another time, dear sir.

Captain: My passenger must pick up from Lisbon. So, how are you feeling today, young Simbad?

Tintin: I feel better, Captain.

Captain: You're lucky to be alive. If my men haven't spotted you…

Tintin: Doctor Sarcophagus!

Captain: Who?

Tintin: Did you ick up anyone else last night, Captain?

Captain: Just you and the dog…

Tintin: I must get ashore fast. My friend is in serious danger.

Captain: Good bye! Good luck!

Tintin: Good bye, Captain! And thank you!

Oliveira: You're sure I couldn't interest you in something else, young man? Another canteen, perhaps?

Tintin: No thanks. I'm sure I'll be fine. Good bye!

Oliveira: Good bye!

Tintin: We must find a town, Snowy. Wow! I didn't expect one so soon.The place is deserted. Oh, oh! There's somebody here and they're in trouble. It's okey, miss. You're safe now.

Director: Cut! Cut!! Cut!! Idiot!!

Tintin: Oh oh...

Director: You wreck the whole scene! Nitwitts!

Tintin: I'm sorry… I didn't know…

Rastapopoulos: What is this? A coffee break? Why aren't you shooting?

Director: It's all his fault, sir.

Tintin: Mr. Rastapopoulos.

Rastapopoulos: You!

Tintin: I'm really very sorry…

Rastapopoulos: That's all right. No harm done. So, what are you doing in the middle of the desert?

Tintin: It's a long story, sir.

Rastapopulos: Good, my favourite time.Well, what are you waiting for? Get back to work! Now, you have to tell me all about it. I'dbe careful if I were you. It sounds like there might be something to this curse.

Tintin: Perhaps.

Rastapopoulos: Well… Good luck, young man, and take care in the desert.

Tintin: Thanks, sir. Good bye!

Rastapopoulos: Tintin is heading towards Cairo. See he doesn't make.

T&T: You're sure that anonymous tip said that Tintin was disguised as an Arab? Positive! That's him all right. Come peacefully or we'll resort to violence! and run! To be precise: I'm running!

Tintin: Feels like we've been walking forever, Snowy. Want some, Snowy? We have to go easy on it. Keep down! Someone still wants us out of the way, Snowy and I don't really want to know whom. Let's go! Oh, no! Our water! Gotta keep moving… Water!

Military: You! Why have you not in uniform? The raiders are set to attack!

Tintin: Attack?

Military: Have you not heard? War has been declared! Consider yourself drifted! Move it!

Tintin: Another fine mess I've got myself into… Uh? The cigars! Where there's smoke, there's… Bingo. Hollow… Send two hundred cases of cigars to Gaipajama, India, in view of next… opium harvest!

Military: Guards! Seize this spy.

Tintin: Some vacation… I know I wanted to get away from it all, but a firing squadat down… Ouch!

T&T: Over here!

Tintin: A file! Wait! Who are you?

T&T: Hurry!

Tintin: Come on, Snowy!

T&T: It's safe to talk now.

Tintin: I want to thank you...

T&T: ...for you giving us a slip, did you? Shameless drug smuggler!

Tintin: Thompson and Thomson! Look: I'm not the smuggler. The colonel is. At least he's involved. I was framed, detectives. They kidnapped me and Doctor Sarcophagus.

T&T: Kidnapped? Why?

Tintin: We found the shipment of hollow cigars that they used to smuggler drugs. There's a shipment on its way to India right now.

T&T: Oh, that's not good… To be precise: that's…

Military: There he goes! Catch him! He's on the roof! Quickly!

Tintin: Now is our chance, Snowy.

Military: You again? Where is your uniform?

Tintin: Sorry, sir, but I quit. Now, let's get out of here. Oups… Excuse me.

Military: There he is! Ready? And... fire!

Tintin: A plane… But how I can pass the guard? Help Help! Help! Mad dog! Help!

Military: Stop the plane!

Tintin: I hope Thomson and Thompson made it. We'll need all the help we can get if ee're going to sabe Doctor Sarcophagus from those smugglers. Are you ready for it, Snowy? Look out, India, here we come! There it is, Snowy: the coast of India! Oh, no! It's broken! We're out of gas! Okey, okey. I'm coming. Let's find the road to Gaipajama, Snowy. The pharaoh's emblem! It's wet! Whoever did this is still around. Doctor Sarcophagus?

Sarcophagus: I'm afraid you made a mistake, young man. My name isn't Sarcophagus. I'm pharaoh Ramses the second.

Tintin: He's completely mad. Now, what've you done with your pants?

Sarcophagus: That hurt.

Tintin: Poison…

Sarcophagus: Oh! That's pretty! Here.

Tintin: We'd better get to a doctor before he hurts himself.

Sarcophagus: The reporter thought it was all in fun and asked for a glass of water…

Major: Well, hello there.

Tintin: Sorry to bother you.

Sarcophagus: Tutankhamun!

Tintin: Oh, no! Sorry to bother you, sir, but my friend has been hit with a poisoned dart. I need to get him to a hospital.

Major: Yes, I see. Well, actually you're in luck. One of my guest is a man of medicine. Doctor Finney!

Finney: Yes?

Sarcophagus: Ra! Ra! Ra!

Major: It seems we've got a spot of bother, doctor.

Tintin: I think he's been poisoned, sir.

Finney: Bring him upstairs, I'll examine him there.

Tintin: Ramses the second: Ra would like a Word with you.

Sarcophagus: Oh, goody.

Major: Mister and mistress Snowball, allow me to introduce...

Tintin: Tintin. Pleased to meet you.

Mistress Snowball: Charmed.

Major: Make yourself comfortable, Tintin. The doctor will be down shortly.

Mistress Snowball: So tell us, Major, what's the story behind this dagger?

Major: Ah, my Hindu cookery. It was a present from my local faquir. He says it has magical properties.

Mistress Snowball: How fascinating!

Mr. Snowball: Yes, quite.

Major: The faquir claims it'll point anyone whose life is in danger.

Tintin: Doctor Finney, is my friend going to be all right? What did you find?

Finney: The dart was dipped with rajaiah juice, the poison fo madness… There's an asylum a few miles up the road. You must take him there immediately. I have written a letter to the director with all the details.

Tintin: Thnak you, sir.Doctor Sarcophagus is gone!

Mistress Snowball: Oooooh!

Mr. Snowball: My wife! Darling! Speak to me!

Tintin: Someone came in through the window.

Mistress Snowball: That lunatic threaten me with a knife.

Major: My cookery dagger. It's gone!

Tintin: I'm very sorry about this everyone. Come on, Snowy! Let's go. Can you follow his Trail in the rain, Snowy?

Sarcophagus: Must kill reporter.

Tintin: The professor's hat. He's round here somewhere.

Sarcophagus: Oh, fool! Must kill reporter! Must kill reporter! My dagger! I want to my dagger…

Tintin: Sorry, Ramses, but pharaoh shouldn't try to kill his friends.

Sarcophagus: The eyes made me do it.

Tintin: What eyes?

Sarcophagus: Those eyes!

Fakir: Fear not, Young man.

Tintin: Who are you?

Fakir: I am the power.

Tintin: What do you...

Fakir: Just watch my eyes. My eyes.

Tintin: Thanks, Snowy. He's gone.

Doctor: So, Doctor Finney wanted you to hand this letter to me.

Tintin: He told you'd take care of everything.

Doctor: I see. Let me show you there where we'll be keeping your friend.

Tintin: Do you think you'll be able to cure him?

Doctor: Anything is possible.

Tintin: A padded cell? Is he really that bad?

Doctor: Not him. You!

Tintin: Hey!

Doctor: You should commit sir one who hands over this letter He will claim it is his friend who is insane. Don't believe it.

Tintin: You're making a mistake.

Doctor: Don't worry. You're friend will be look after.

Sarcophagus: Why, thank you. Happy birthday!

Tintin: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Nurse: Breakfast. Eat your oyster soup and get a cupake for lunch.

Tintin: I don't like cupcakes.

Nurse: Come back here.

Tintin: Oh oh!

Doctor: Inmate escaping! Stop him! Stop him! Stop him!

Tintin: Oh oh… Look out There's an inmate escaping!

Doctor: Stop him! Not me. You fool!

Tintin: Jump, Snowy! I'll catch you!

T&T: Well, well. We meet again. Sure you didn't us this slip, did you? I got him! Me too! Goodness! Gracious!

Tintin: Who... who are you?

Maharaja: a complicated route to Gaipajama, my friend. But now that you are here, what next?

Tintin: Snowy!

Maharajá: Oh, yes. I've instructed my guards to make inquiries. We should hear something soon.

Tintin: I hope so.

Maharaja's son: Don't worry. They'll find him.

Maharaja: It's time for your afternoon studies, my son.

Tintin: What is it?

Maharaja: That music... Last time I heard it, my father went mad. Before that it was my brother.

Tintin: Does your family fight the opium trade, Maharaja?

Maharaja: Yes, how do you know? Smuggler took over my people's poppy farms. My family try to force them out, but then… they went mad.

T&T: Don't make a move, you're under arrest! In the name of the law, to be precise.

Tintin: Careful… Uh? He's gone! Aha! A secret doorway!

You're late! Take your sit, brother. Our meeting is now in session. First, I extend greetings for the boss. Next, I'm happy to inform you that the Maharaja is no longer a concern. Headquarters. What? Our hideout in Cairo has been raided. Only our boss has escaped! Yes... Yes... I see. Brothers, we have a spy in our midst. Now, since the rules prevent us for revealing our identities, you'll come to me one by one into the next room and tell me the password from last week meeting. Firts one! Last one! Finished!

Tintin: Good thing I was called first. Wow! This is quite a party! The fakir, colonel Fuad, Mister and Mistress Snowball, Doctor Finney… Well, that certainly explains the letter. The Maharaja secretary… and last, but I'll bet not least… Allan! The fakir!

T&T: Freeze! Right Nobody move.

Tintin: Snowy!

Maharaja: My friend, I must thank you: if not for that dummy you placed in my bed, I would completely mad by now.

Tintin: Glad to be of service.

Maharaja's butler: Your highness! Your highness! Your son has been kidnapped… Two men… They've been home with him in automobile.

Tintin: Come on! Snowy! Here they are!

Fakir: Master! We're being follow!No! They've crushed! Or did they? Look out!

Bad guy that obviously is not Rastapopoulos: Missed! Get rid of him.

Tintin: You! No! No, Snowy, don't look at him.

Fakir: I surrender.

Tintin: What?

Fakir: I surrender…

Tintin: Well, fine...

Fakir: Surrender…

Tintin: I...

Fakir: You are in my power…

Tintin: Uh? He's got the Maharaja's son! Stop!

Bad guy: Diavolo! Can't I ever be rid of that nosy reporter… Yes, just a little closer… This time I can't miss... Nooooooo!

Tintin: Ah, there you are. Don't worry. Ill have you back to your father in no time.

Maharaja: This morning, another shipment of opium was found. The drug ring is indeed smashed.

Tintin: Great, everything's is back to normal then.

Sarcophagus: Behold! Behold your pharaoh Ramses the second. Behold!

Tintin: Well… Almost everything...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario