miércoles, 24 de julio de 2019

Tintin: The blue lotus. Script

You can see the chapter here.

Tintin: The Blue Lotus. Script

Maharaja's son: Here, Snowy! Come on, Snowy! Come on, boy! Oups! Look out! Come on, boy!

Maharaja: See how happily they play together?

Tintin: This is some vacation. Thanks for lending stay here, Maharaja.

Maharaja: The pleasure has been mine, Tintin.

Maharaja's Butler: Your highness: there is a stranger to see Tintin, sahib. He says it is very important.

Maharaja: Show him in.

Tintin: But nobody knows I'm here.

Maharaja: Will talk later.

Mister Tintin.

Tintin: What is it?

Forgive me. There are many dangers. I bring an urgent message from friends who desperately need your help.

Tintin: What's wrong? Poison! Quick! What's the message? 

Mitsuhirato… He need help… Mitsuhirato… Shanghai!

Tintin: What about Shanghai?

Shanghai? I... I...

Tintin: Too late... The poison has taken effect. Get a doctor, quick! Guard the prince! Check the grounds!

Maharaja: What's wrong? The madness poison! My son!

Tintin: I've already alerted the guards. I have to pack.

Maharaja: Where are you going?

Tintin: To Shanghai! Busy place... Hey!

Voice of the bad guy: It's him.

Tintin: Thank you. Come on, Snowy. Let's go.

Didi: It is him.

Tintin: I don't know how are we going to find Mitsuhirato, Snowy.

Room service: A message for Mr. Tintin.

Tintin: Mr. Mitsuhirato wants to see me. I can't figure out how Mr. Mitsuhirato knew I was here. Ah, here we are.

Mitsuhirato: Please, sit down, Mr. Tintin.

Tintin: Thank you.

Mitsuhirato: I will get straight to the point: did you see my messenger in India?

Tintin: Yes, but unfortunately somebody poisoned him. He's completely mad.

Mitsuhirato: Poisoned!

Tintin: Don't worry: the Maharaja is looking after him.

Mitsuhirato: They will stop at nothing.

Tintin: Who are they?

Mitsuhirato: I am sorry, but I can tell you very little.Only that you must leave Shanghai immediately. The Maharaja is in serious danger.

Tintin: How do you know?

Mitsuhirato: Take my advise: return to India as soon as you can. Watch your step, Mr. Tintin. There are many enemies in this city.

Tintin: I hope this is the way back to the hotel, Snowy. Oh, oh... I think we're lost. Hey! He's gone! Hey! Whoever you are: wait! You know, Snowy? That man who knocked me down was probably trying to sabe my life. Please, come at once, my son and I are in grave danger. Sign: the Maharaja. So, Mitsuhirato was telling the truth. We'd better get back to India, Snowy. Maybe we'll get some answers there. Hello? What's this? Meet me at type in Lou tonight at ten. Look for the door with the lantern. It doesn't say who is from. This is all very mysterious. A disguise! I don't get it… Hello? Is anyone here? Hi, I'm Tintin. Did you send me the note? Are you okey?

Didi: Lao Tse said you must find the way.

Tintin: Yes.

Didi: I found it. You must find it too.

Tintin: Right. That's why I'm here.

Didi: You will know the truth…

Tintin: Yes.

Didi:...when I cut off your head!

Tintin: What?

Didi: Don't be afraid. It's a very sharp blade.

Tintin: No!

Didi: Just one small pick. Will you sewer your neck!

Tintin: He's been poisoned! I hope we make a pack to the Maharaja in time, Snowy. Snowy? Come on! Hey! What's… Help! Snowy! What happened? Where are we? Excuse me... Excuse me!

Didi: When I cut off your head...

Tintin: You!

Didi: You will find the way.

Tintin: Wait! Please!

Didi: Don't be afraid!

Chen-Yee: Didi! Stop!

Didi: Yes, papa...

Chen-Yee: Now, leave us.

Didi: Yes... papa...

Chen-Yee: Please, forgive my son, Mr. Tintin. He is not quite himself. My name is Wang Chen-Yee. I entrusted my son Didito protect you in Shanghai.

Tintin: That kind of help I can do without.

Chen-Yee: Are you sure of that, Mr. Tintin?

Tintin: That was your son?

Chen-Yee: Before he lost his mind…

Tintin: What's going on, Mr. Wang? Why am I here?

Chen-Yee: First: I owe you an apology for such a violent kidnapping. You see? My son was going to warn you about the Maharaja's telegram The Maharaja did not send it. It was sent by an enemy who wants you out of Shanghai. Would you come with me, please? My associates, Mr. Tintin. We are friends comitted to fighting crime in China. Our greatest adversary is a man of your acquaintance: a Japanese operating in Shanghai.

Tintin: Mitsuhirato!

Chen-Yee: Mitsuhirato. We had hoped you'd be willing to help us, so I sent a messenger to India.

Tintin: That was your messenger? Mitsuhirato said it was his!

Chen-Yee: He is a very cunning man! Do not underestimate him. Do you know what became of our messenger, Mr. Tintin?

Tintin: He was poisoned with raijaja juice, sir.

Chen-Yee: The madness poison...

Tintin: What can I do to help?

Chen-Yee: One of our agents has given us information that Mitsuhirato expects a large shipment of goods, but we don't know when. Mitsuhirato communicates to his accomplices in code. Unfortunately, we cannot break it. It is him!

Tintin: Location... Tuesday... Storm... entraps... Top nine... Turkish... Tea... May I try? Aha! That's it! Take the first two letters of each words and you get "blue lotus, ten tonight." What's The Blue Lotus?

Chen_Yee: A private club in Shanghai.

Tintin: Bingo!

A man: You're late.

Mitsuhirato: Five thousand and another five thousand when the job is done. There can be not mistakes.

A man: You worry about your things, I worry about mine.

Mitsuhirato: As long as we understand each other. After you.

Tintin: Oh, oh. You wait here, Snowy.

A man: Show me where.

Mitsuhirato: This way. Here.

A man: You owe me five thousand.

Mitsuhirato: Money weel-spent. Quick! We need help! Bandits have blown up the track at post 123.

A man: Let's go before someone comes. What was that? There!

Mitsuhirato: Mr. Tintin... You're awake. You should have taken my advise, Mr. Tintin and left Shanghai.

Tintin: Not only are you a drug dealer, but you're a terrorist too. Uh?

Mitsuhirato: You are brave man, Mr. Tintin. I respect your courage. That's why I will let you go.

Tintin: You will?

Mitsuhirato: Why not? We are both civilized men. Why choose death when there are other ways? Mister Lee!

Tintin: The madness poison!

Mitsuhirato: Such a fine mind. Almost a pity to waste.

Tintin: No, you can't do this... Nooo!

Tintin: I'm going to go mad...

Mitsuhirato: You can tell who ever you want now. No one will ever believe you.

Tintin: I'm a bird! I'm a plane! I'm action man!

Mitsuhirato: Good bye, Mr. Tintin. Have a pleasant journey.

Tintin: Take that and that. Action man!

Mitsuhirato: It's that dog of his...

Tintin: Action man!

Mitsuhirato: Stand still.

Tintin: Action man! Take this! Snowy! Don't ever mess with action man. Sorry I'm late.

Chen-Yee: Tintin! I had given up hope your safe return. Now that the occupation has begun.

Tintin: Occupation?

Chen-Yee: You don't know? It's seems a group of bandits blow up the Nanking-Shanghai railway. They said that many were killed. The Japanese accuse the incident as an excuse to send troops into China to restore order. Frankly, we think it's just a...

Tintin: Bandits? Train tracks? It's a setup, Mr. Wang. Mitsuhirato blow up those tracks himself. No one was killed. He must be financing the whole operation with his drug profits.

Chen-Yee: If what you say it's true, my friend, there is much work to be done.

Tintin: Well, at least we know where to start.

Chen-Yee: Thanks to you, Mr. Tintin.

Lee: Mr. Wang.

Tintin: It's you!

Chen-Yee: Yes, my friend.

Lee: This is the real raijaja poison.

Tintin: But it looks just the same!

Lee: You were injected with coloured water which I substituted myself.

Tintin: That was very clever of you, Mr. Lee.

Lee: I am happy to be of service.

Chen-Yee: Mr. Lee is one of our most honour friends as committed to our fight as you are.

Lee: My congratulations. Mitsuhirato was out for over five minutes. You throw quite a punch, honorable action man.

Chen-Yee: What is this action man?

Didi: The master said I must cut off your head.

Tintin: What's that?

Didi's mother: Unestabable madness poison. My poor son. Didi! Didi!

Tintin: Poor Mistress Wang. There must be someone who can help us find an antidote, Mr. Wang.

Chen-Yee: Maybe Professor Fang in Shanghai… Ah, but it is too dangerous for us to go there.

Tintin: Well, I've got to try.

Cheng_Yee: Wait! You must not go, my friend, the soldiers will be looking for you.

Tintin: Let them look. I'll get in somehow. I've got to!

Colonel: What? Oh! Mitsuhirato!

Mitsuhirato: Have you caught Tintin yet?

Colonel: No, sir. Not yet.

Mitsuhirato: Then I suggest you look harder, colonel.

Soldier: Sir!

Colonel: What do you want?

Soldier: Urgent message for the colonel, sir!

Colonel: The new general is coming for a tour. Have the tropos turn up for inspection. I want the barracks perfect. Understood?!

Soldier: Yes, sir!

Colonel: Attention! Present arms! Unshaven, sir. Two days detention, sir? Yes, sir: four days detention, sir. Another four days? But, sir, it was the wind. Yes, sir: another eight days detention, sir. Three more weeks unless this compass balloon reports me...

Soldier: Sir!

Colonel: What now?!

Soldier: is underwear, sir. Claims that he is our general.

Tintin: That fells better, eh, Snowy? Now we've got to get through that checkpoint. Professor Fang lives in the other side. Ah, look out! It's going to crash!

Soldier: Hey! You! Stop!

Tintin: So far, so good.

Soldier: Get that kid!

Tintin: Oh, oh! Come on, Snowy! We made it! Hello, I'm here to see Professor Fang.

Butler: My master is out at the moment. Please, wait here.

Tintin: What?

Butler: You must awaken. My heart is very anxious. Honorable master Fang was to return by ten and it's now one o'clock.

Tintin: Where did he go? A reception at the palace hotel held by Mr. Rastapopoulos… What's he doing in China?Come on, Snowy. "We have Professor Fang. Take fifty thousand dollards to the temple Hukow and await further instructions. Go to the police and you'll never see him again." What's going on?

Man: There's a  ahead. It's wash out the line.

Tintin: Looks like we're walking, Snowy… Great! Now, what do we do?

Tchang: Help! Help! Help!!

Tintin: Come on, Snowy! Quick!

Tchang: Help!

Tintin: Hang on! I'm coming!

Tchang: You saved my life! How can I thank you, sir?

Tintin: I'm just glad I got to you in time. What happened?

Tchang: The orphanage where I lived was washed away.

Tintin: What will you do now?

Tchang: I don't know… Maybe I could go with you.

Tintin: Sorry, it culd be dangerous where I'm going.

Tchang: It is said it is easy to break one branch alone, but two together is much stronger.

Tintin: My name is Tintin.

Tchang: And I'm Tchang.

Tintin: Okay Tchang. Off to Hukow.

Tchang: I know a shortcut.

Mitsuhirato: So, chief Dawson, we have a deal? You have sent men after Tintin?

Dawson: Yes, Mr. Mitsuhirato. We have a deal. The special team has just arrived. Your police pass, gentlemen.

T&T: Rotten job: order to arrest a friend. Poor Tintin.

Tchang: There it is!

Tintin: So, that's Hukow.

Tchang: To reach the old temple, we must go through the city.

T&T: Don't look now, Thomson, but I think we're being spotted.

Tintin: Thompson and Thomson!

T&T: Tintin! Oh, dear…

Tintin: What's this?

T&T: An order for your arrest.

Tintin: Hey!

T&T: For kidnapping Professor Fang.

Tintin: What?

Tchang: That's what it says, Tintin.

Officer: And you have a warrant?

T&T: Oh... Yeah… I... I've must dropt it.

Tchang: Here it is.

T&T: This is outrageous! We protest! We protest this outrage!

Tintin: I don't understand why they let me go.

Tchang: I do. I substituted their paper for one that said "this paper will confirm what you see before you we are lunatics."

Tintin: Poor Thomson and Thompson.

Mitsuhirato: We have special arrangements for Tintin. He will not reach Hukow alive.

Tchang: This your temple. It is very popular with the tourist. What do we do now, Tintin?

Tintin: Keep your eyes open for trouble, Tchang. The kidnappers said they will contact me here.

Photographer: Take your picture gentlemen?

Tchang: Careful… He is not Chinese…

Photographer: You two together, gentlemen. Only five yuan.

Tintin: He could be the contact. Very well.

Photographer: This way, gentlemen, please. Very nice, gentlemen. Now: watch the birdie.

Tchang: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Tintin: How would you like to be photographed with your own camera?

Tchang: Tintin! You're okay.

Tintin: Yes, he just grazed me. Thanks to you, Tchang. This was obvious a set-up.

Thang: What do we do now?

Tintin: Back to Shanghai and another visit to Mr. Mitsuhirato.

Tchang: How's your own, Tintin?

Tintin: A little short, but I'll be fine.

Tchang: Tintin!

Tintin: Yes?

Tchang: Be careful.

Mitsuhirato: Yamato! Take as many men as you can and bring me Mr. and Mrs. Wang. With any luck, that miserable Tintin Will be back with them and we'll get all our little birds with on stone. No time to lose.

Tintin: Mr. Wang is in danger. A car! We need a car!

Tchang: Tintin! There!

Tintin: Nanking road! Is an emergency!

Driver: Go find yourself a taxi, sonny. This is a private car. Hey! Come back here! You'll regret this!My car!

Tchang: He's alive.

Tintin: Cloroform!

Tchang: Look at this!

Tintin: "Blue Lotus".. It's Mr. Wang's handwriting. They've taken them to the Blu Lotus.

Man: What are you doing?

Yamato: He's here.

Mitsuhirato: Bring him in. Did you really think I would fall for such an obvious trick Tintin?

Man: You've made a mistake! I don't know who're you talking about!

Mitsuhirato: Maybe this will refresh your memory! It is not Tintin! You fool! Release him! Immediately! Please, excuse my associate behaviour He has made a mistake and will be punished accordingly. There's no need to cause any trouble. Enjoy your evening on me. Fools! Get the truck ready. A shipment will be arriving at dock number nine tonight.

Yamato: Yes, sir. This are the last of them. Okey, root them up. Everything went as planned.

Mitsuhirato: Excellent, Yamato. Come, Mr. Wang. You don't want to miss this.

Yamato: Come on with your hands up!

Mr. and Mrs. Wang: Tintin!

Mitsuhirato: Welcome to the end of the road, Mr. Tintin.

Tintin: How did you know I was in here?

Mitsuhirato: My man saw you leave the Blue Lotus. Very sloppy, Mr. Tintin.

Tintin: Rastapopoulos!

Rastapopoulos: You nosy Little punk! I am tired hat you interfering ith my operation.

Tintin: Your operation? The pharaoh's emblem! So you're the master mind behind all this smuggling!

Rastapopoulos: Get rid of him!

Mitsuhirato: We already, sir. Yamato!

Didi: Oh, what a wonderful day! The emperator has given me three to play.

Mr. Wang and Tintin: Didi!

Mitsuhirato: I guess this is good bye, Mr. Tintin.

Rastapopoulos: Just get on with it!

Didi: Do not be afraid. It is a very sharp blade. Three quick picks will sever your necks!

Tchang: Hands up!

Tintin: Bravo, Tchang!

Tintin: Not so sloppy after all, Mr. Mitsuhirato. My Friends hijacked your shipment before it docked and hidden oil drums. Wait! Where is Rastapopoulos? A secret door! You must be Professor Fang!

Fang: He ran through the curtain.

Tintin: The Blue Lotus!

T&T: We're looking for the Blue Lotus. Precisely. You're under arrest in the name of the law.

Mr. Wang: To Professor Fang for finding an antidote.

Mrs. Wang: An to my son for getting well.

T&T: Excuse us, please. Tintin, we came to congratulate you! Everything you said checked out the headquarters. They'll be behind bars for a long time. Quite right. Besides, we never did believe you were guilty.

Tintin: Have a seat and join the party, detectives.

Mr. Wang: Well, I would like to welcome Tchang to our family as our new son.

Didi: I would like to say something. Although Tintin's departure leave us sad, the addition of a brother makes me glad. Let us not weep and rejoice instead, …. my madness no one lost her head.

Tchang: There is a rainbow in my heart. I weep because Tintin is going, but the sun shines because I have a new mother and a new father.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario