miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2019

Tintin: The black island. Script

You can watch the chapter here.


Tintin: The black island. Script.


Tintin: That plane is in trouble. Come on, Snowy! Let's take a look. Are you okay? Excuse me, do you need any help?

Nurse: You're a very lucky young man. The bullet only graze your ribs.

T&T: Excuse us, miss.

Tintin: Hi, detectives!

T&T: What happened? Precisely.

Tintin: I'm not really sure. It was two men in a plane.

T&T: Descriptions.

Tintin: I didn't really see them, but I did notice the plane was unregistered.

T&T: Aha! An unregistered planes cross last night in eastern England. We'll check it out right away. In the meantime, you get some rest.

Tintin: Good bye!

T&T: Let the investigation to us. What happened? Gracious! What do you want we are going? But I was following you! What are you want you're going. But I was following you! Precisely! You were following me that's what I stopped!

Tintin: Uhm, eastern England, uh?

Puschov: Dumb ¿? Why did they shoot that middling fool? Now he start to ask questions.

Ivan: I will finish the job and kill him myself.

Puschov: Ah! Look!

Ivan: It's him!

Puschov: Use your head, Ivan. Too many people! We may dispose of him later.

Tintin: Wow! Why are we stoping? Hey! You! Wait!

Ticket inspector: Hold it! What do you think you are doing?

Tintin: But wait… someone just jumped off the train!

T&T: Police! Everybody freeze! Right! Let's go over this again.

Puschov: I told you: smeone hit me and stole my wallet.

Tintin: Detectives?

Puschov: It's him! I'd know him everwhere!

Tintin: What?

T&T: Hands up, Tintin.

Tintin: I don't know this man.

T&T: Aha! Precisely! Then how do you explain this?

Tintin: But I'd never seen this things before. Someone must have planted on me!

T&T: You're under arrest!

Tintin: I'm innocent.

T&T: That's enough, Tintin. You're coming with us.

Tintin: Good boy, Snowy!

T&T: Tintin? Tintin!

Tintin: Finally, a village. Maybe we can rent a car here, Snowy. It's a long way to the ferry dock. Excuse me, do you know where I can rent a... car...

T&T: You! Dear! Why! Stop, Tintin! Stop! Come back here! If you continue this, you only make it worse for yourself. Stay with him, Thompson. We're guiding him, Thomson. He won't get away from us. Where did he go? Did a young man run passed?

Tintin: Uhm, let's see. I think he went that way.

T&T: Right then. Thank you!

Tintin: Or was it that way.

T&T: Right!

Tintin: Snowy!

T&T: Tintin! Hey! Here! Wait! You're still under arrest! You can't run along out with the law! We missed…

Tintin: The ferry dock, sir.

Driver: Hop in!

Tintin: Hurry up, Snowy! We just made it!

T&T: Why! Stop, Tintin! Stop! Come back here! You're under arrest! Get off that ferry at once!

Ivan: I talked to our friend: a car will be waiting for us.

Puschov: Good. Look! It's Tintin.

Ivan: I'll take care of him in England.

Tintin: Can you take me to Eastdown?

Driver: Sure, lad. Hop in.

Ivan: Someting is wrong.

Tintin. Need any help?

Ivan: If you pleased. Get out!

Puschov: Jump, please. Herr Tintin. Jump!

Tintin: Why don't you just shoot me?

Puschov: We would prefer for you to have an accident.

Tintin: Hands up! No, Snowy! We should be in Eastdown by now. It's the plane! Hello, constable. What happened to the pilot?

Constable: Don't know, sir. We found this lot this morning. Pilot must have bailed out.

Tintin: It's definitely the same plane all right. What is it, boy? What have you got there? A bone? You brought me here for a bone? Snowy! Now what? If it's another bone… A pilot's jacket. Good boy, Snowy! I wonder if there's anything in the… Bingo! Eastdown… Müller... A triangle… Three red lights… 24... 1 a. m. I wonder what this means… Oh, Snowy. Not again! Now no more dirty bones.

Englishman: Oh, wy don't you watch what you're doing? Besides, tyou're on private property.

Tintin: I'm sorry, but I seem to have lost my way.

Englishman: Well, all right this time. Take the path down to the river. Cross the bridge and you'll see the main road.

Tintin: Dr. Müller! Coast is clear. Well, that's part of the puzzle. I think we should pay the doctor a visit. Snowy! It's all right, Snowy. That bone saved us both.

Müller: Some fun is outside.

Ivan: Well, well, well. What a pleasant surprise!

Müller: Hello? Is that the mental hospital? This is doctor Müller speaking. A heavy patient here. He is to be a permanent guest. Yeah. That is correct. He is extremely dangerous. Yeah. Prepare the special medication. There.

Tintin: No! Here! No!!

Ivan: Fire! Fire!

Firefighter: You're sure no one else was in the house?

Müller: lucky to escape.

Firefighter: Hey! What are you doing?

Ivan: Herr doctor!

Firefighter: What is it, boy? Check the house, men! I've got a feeling someone's in there!

T&T: We haven't found the group yet, but they won't very far. Uh, Tintin… About this train business… A most unfortunate misunderstanding.

Tintin: It's okay, detectives. I understand.

T&T: Well, you get some rest, Tintin. Yes, leave everything to us. Precisely, Thompson. What do you want we are going? But I was following you!

Tintin: We won't find any clues here. What is it, Snowy? A cable. There must be something up there. What's a light doing up a tree? More lights! Uhm... Eastdown, Müller, three red lights making a triangle, 24, 1 a. m. That's it! It's a drop point, Snowy! The lights are here to guide a plane.

Müller: We must return, Ivan. We'll enters a grounds after dark and we'll light on the beacons as we planned. Look! It's the beacons! Have been turned on! Someone else must be waiting for the plane. We've got to find him.

Ivan: This way! Tintin!

Tintin: Run, Snowy!

Ivan: This way! After him! Herr Tintin! It looks like your luck has run out.

Tintin: That was close! This old cable hould hold you for now. The pieces of the puzle are almost all in place, Snowy. Now for this mysterious sacks. Let's see what's in them. Great snakes! Banknotes! And it's counterfeit. Well, once the police get here, these ... will be looking at a long holiday behind bars.

Müller: This is ridiculous. Months of work and planning for fortune and counterfeit bills ruined by one nosy reporter and this miserable dog.

Tintin: I was lucky to find that telephone booth. The police shouldn't be long now. Snowy!

Man: Hey! Look out! Are you okay?

Tintin: Yeah. Thanks for stopping. There's a car just ahead. Crooks aking a getaway. We've got to stop them.

Man: Crooks! I say what a lark! Hop in the tráiler!

Tintin: It sure beats walking I think. That was some ride! Are you all right, Snowy? We'll never find them now. That's their car. Excuse me, sir. Do you know what happened to the men in that car?

Man: I saw them dash off. They were yellng something about the train.

Tintin: Snowy! What is it, Snowy! Thanks, Snowy!

Ivan: Our timing is good today.

Müller: So far, but I do not trust that Tintin. Tintin is on the train! Let's go!

Ma'am: Beg your pardon. Never a proper hello, never an excuse me never a polite good bye.

Tintin: Hello! Excuse me ma'am. Good bye! Hey! Sorry, Snowy. You have to leave it. Let's go, Snowy. What happened? Are you okay?

Engineer: Two fellows told me to stop the train, then the big one hit me from behind. Didn't see which way they went.

Tintin: It's landing. We must be near an airport. Keep your eyes open, Snowy. Knowing those two there're probably here somewhere.

T&T: That's Tintin!

Tintin: Thompson and Thomson!

T&T: The criminals you called us about seem to have gotten away. We've been tracking them very closely. And we have reasons to suspect that Müller and his man are on the train.

Tintin_ No kidding! And now they're probably on a plane.

T&T: What plane?

Tintin: That plane!

T&T: My hat! Precisely! Those low flying … Where's Tintin? Wait! Stop! Tintin! Stop! Police! Stole up this plane. We're coming daring you  and your vehicule.

Mechanic: But…

T&T: That's an order! Move! Full throttle, pilot! Go up! Go up! Go up! Go down! Go down! Quit showing off! We're in pursuit of criminals!

Mechanic: I'm sorry, sir. I'm just a ground mechanic. This is my first flight.

T&T: We demand hat you land. Did we make it? I'm not sure yet.

Tintin: There they are. Great snaked! We lost them. This fog is really dangerous. We've got to land. Snowy, old dog! Hello.

Old man: Ah, you're among the living again. You picked the wrong fence to crash into. Strongest masonry in all the glen. What were you doing flying around in the fog?

Tintin: It's a long story. Thanks for helping me out.

Old man: Think no fo it, lad. You've bring a bit of excitement to forgotten farmer. No much happens around here. Besides, looks like you weren't the only one to go down.

Tintin: That's Müller's plane!

Old man: You claim you know the poor lost souls.

Tintin: Yeah, I know them. All two well.

Old man: That looks like  by the sea.

Tintin: How far to Kiltoch.

Barman: They found no trace of them and the've search everywhere but the island…

Tintin: What island?

Barman: Leave it be, lad. The men were drowned.

Tintin: But if no one search the island...

MacGregor: It's called the black island.

Barman: MacGregor!

MacGregor: He has a right to know.

Tintin: Why has't anyone searched there?

MacGregor: You best keep clear the black island. It's a horrible haunted place.

Tintin: Haunted?

MacGregor: Aye! In the ruins of the castle Craig Dhui there bites a beast of the blackest heart. A demon so horrible that never has anyone returned to tell. But when the dead calm lays all the water, we hear the beast throwing thunder into the black night. Go ahead and listen, lad.

Man: Be sure to have it back by sunset now.

Tintin: Right.

Man: Where you making for this

Tintin: Oh, I thought I might check out that island.

Man: The black island?? No in my boat, you don't. I'll never seen it afloat again.

Tintin: How much to make it my boat?

MacGregor: Another away tourist doom.

Tintin: Looks deserted. Come on, Snowy. We'll scope the island from the tower. Wow! What a view! That's high. Easy boy… Snowy! Hold on, Snowy! Snowy! Come on! Come on! Oh, oh... The boat's gone!

Puschov: Ranko! Attack! There, Ranko. There's no hurry.

Tintin: I wonder what's so funny. The tide!

Puschov: It should keep him inside and since the tide finishes him off.

Tintin: We'll drown like rats in a hole! Good boy, Snowy. That was a bit too close, Snowy.

Müller: Absolutely perfect. It's a beauty. Just look at the detail. Excellent job.

Tintin: Hands up!

Müller: Tintin!

Tintin: Well, Müller. You've got nowhere to run to now.

Müller: Not so tight!

Tintin: Sorry Müller, but you're not giving me the slip this time.

Ivan: Hey! That pistol! It is mine.

Tintin: Yeah! I was getting tired of using my finger.

Ivan: My pistol is not loaded.

Müller: What? Help! Help!

Tintin: Quiet!

Müller and Ivan: Help!

Tintin: Some guys ust don't know when to give up. Aha! A radio transmitter. Mayday! Repeat! Mayday! Get me the kill talk police!

Police: Police. Go ahead.

Puschov: I don't understand. How did he escape the tide?

Müller: He is clever, Herr Tintin. But not clever enough. Let's go.

Tintin: Well, the police should be here soon. We're trapped.

Police: Police control! Police control calling Tintin! Police launch is heading for the black island at full speed. Two detectives are with the officers on board. Hold on. Are you receiving? Tintin, are you there?

Müller: What's this?

Tintin: Great job, Snowy! Poor guy. He hurt his arm falling down.

T&T: Police!

Tintin: About time you got here.

T&T: Are you certain he's not dangerous.

Tinin: Ranko? No! He's harmless. Müller only used him to scare people away from his island printing press.

Barman: Only the tourists ever believe the legend of the black island.

MacGregor: Aye! But no man have even talk the beast or even

Photographer: Cheese!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario