miércoles, 21 de agosto de 2019

Tintin: Land of black gold. Script

You can watch the chapter here.

Tintin: The land of black gold


T&T: Half a gallon, please. Precisely. Let's turn on the radio. Yes. See if there's any news of the possible war.

Voice on radio: Flash! Reports of exploding vehicles are arising at an alarming rate. Experts fear that our fuel supplies may be contaminated. We'll have more news about the oil crisis following this. When one day your car goes boom, don't give up or in to gloom. Call Autocart, we'll be there soon on that day your car goes boom!

Boss: Speedol imports all of its oil from Khemedite and Middle East, yet in the past two months our fuel supplies become a serious threat. It's a catastrophe!

Tintin: Any idea what causes the fuel to explode?

Boss: That's the big question! We've sent experts, but the phenomenon remains a mystery. Excuse me. Yes?

Assistant: Sir? Professor Biggams is on the telephone.

Boss: Biggams is our top scientist. He must have found out what is causing the explosions. What is it, Biggams?

Biggams: Are you sure you want to still continue?

Boss: Well, of course I want you to continue with the research! What do you ask?

Biggams: Because, if we're to go on, sir, you're going to have to build me a new lab…

Tintin: It has to be sabotage… But how do you tamper with such a large amount of oil? You'd have to go to where all the oil is stored. The docks! Maybe I was wrong. I've been standing here for three hours and nothing's moved. Until now.

McPhee: The Speedol Star sails tomorrow morning. It Will reach by Thursday.

Bad guy: Give these documents to our contact there. They are vital to our success.

McPhee: I understand.

Bad guy: Someone's there!

McPhee: All right! Come on out! It's all right! It's only a dog!

Bad gy: We must leave. It's not safe to stay here any longer.

Tintin: That was close! Now, how do I get aboard the Speedol Star?

Captain: So, you're the new radio operator? Right. Get yourself below and find a bunk.

Tintin: Aye-aye, sir.

T&T: Just think, Thomson: going undercover to help the mayor of Khemedite fight a power-hungry terrorist. An important honour, Thompson. We must be sure not to attract any attention. Precisely, Thomson, we must blend in with the crew. No hope if we're found out. Best to stay lost in obscurity, but ever present in our duties. Precisely! Right you are, Thompson.

Tintin: Thompson and Thomson?

T&T: Shhh, we are undercover! Come on, Thomson! Let's ask that cabin boy where our bunks are. Excuse me, cabin boy.

Captain: Next time, call me Captain!

T&T: Let's find our cabins before we blow our cover. Precisely, we don't want to blow our attention before we attract any cover.

McPhee: That's the same dog from last night. Someone is on to me. I'd better get rid of those documents. Police!

T&T: Who? What? Where? How did you know?

McPhee: I'm from naval intelligence. It's my job to know these things. Listen! Someone on the ship is after me. They want these secret documents. I need you to hide them for me.

T&T: You've come to the right men, I mean... sailors.

McPhee: Good. Keep them until we get to Khemedite. But don't tell anyone.

T&T: You can count on us. We won't tell a soul. Precisely.

Voice on radio: Speedol Star, come in, please. This is Speedol headquarters.

Tintin: This is the Speedol Star. Go ahead.

Voice on radio: Troop movements by the enemy have been insighted. You're not to approach any port vessels.

Tintin: We read you headquarters. Over and out.

Captain: Better get some sleep, young man. You're going to need it if a war breaks out.

Tintin: Come on, Snowy. This is the perfect opportunity to find those documents. Snowy? Snowy! Cloroform! What woul someone be doing with… Snowy's been kidnap! Snowy! Snowy!

Sailor: I'll fit you

Tintin: No! My poor Snowy. A rat!

Sailor: So...

Tintin: Perhaps I can explain…

Sailor: Explain this! Come back here!

Tintin: Snowy! Snowy. All right. What were you doing with my dog?

McPhee: What dog?

Tintin: This dog!

McPhee: Dog? Dog?? A foggy dog? He he he he. A foggy dog on a log in the bog..

Tintin: Great. He's now himself silly. He was my only connection to the documents.

Mohammed: Captain, I'm Colonel Mohammed of the military police. We are here to search your ship.

Captain: Very well, Colonel.

Soldier: Cabin search!

Tintin: Go ahead.

T&T:

Soldier: Military police!

T&T:

Tintin: What's that?

T&T: Well, I don't like the way he's searching my suitcase.

Soldier: Aha!

T&T: The secret documents! They're not secret documents! They're secret diamonds!

Mohammed: These documents we found detail an arms shipment to the… Take this spy away! Theimmunes guards will question him further.

Tintin: No! It was a setup!

T&T: I think we've been framed, Thomson.

Soldier: That's enough, foolish diamond smuggler.

T&T: I guess he wasn't for naval intelligence after all.

Soldier: The young man has the information you're looking for. He had the documents about the arms smuggling.

Yussuf?: Excellent work! Bab El Ehr Will reward you when he comes to power.

Tintin: Snowy!

Bab El Ehr: Greetings! I'm Bab El Ehr.

Tintin: Bab El Ehr? But what I am doing here?

Bab El Ehr: My man arranged for you rescue. I understand you have news about my guns.

Tintin: Guns? What guns?

Bab El Ehr: You fool! You have been tricked by the emir! This man is a spy! Prepare to move out! Tie the spy and bring him along as a prisoner! Move! Move! Move!

T&T: Well, that was a close one, uh, Thompson? Precisely. Good thing I found our papers in order and let us go. Still I feel terrible about Tintin. We'll find him, Thompson. Don't you worry. Oh, look! An oasis! Good! We can fill the radiator. It was a mirage… Never mind, there's a town over there. We'll stop for a drink. Another mirage! What? Another mirage? Well, I'm not going to be fool this time.

Man: Oh, there it is. Hurry, spy! Curses! It is dry!

Tintin: I must have water…

Man: He's as good as dead.

Bab El Ehr: Untie him and leave him.

T&T: Look, Thomson! A real oasis! Bet I can dive farther tan you. Bet you can't! Bet I can.

Tintin: Snowy! Oh, no! They left us! Come on, Snowy! We have to find water. It's freezing… I wish… Horses! Hey! Over here! They're stopping! Hey! Wait a minute... What are they doing? Oh, no! They blew up the pipeline!

Müller: your horses! The alarm will be raised! Hurry!

Tintin: That voice… I know that voice! Better hurry, Ahmed.

Müller: Where is Ahmed? Ah, he's coming! We must split up in case the soldiers come after us. Ahmed, you come with me. Ride on!

Tintin: I'm sure I know that voice.

Müller: Hold my horse! I'm back in a moment.

Tintin: Müller! I was right. I did know that voice! Now where did he go?

Müller: Foolish, Ahmed. He should have learned that I always watch my back. Tintin! I'm tired that you interfering in my affairs. This time will be your last! Kruzitürcken! They are onto me already!

T&T: Watch out for those rocks, Thompson. We don't want to take any more chances with this mirage business. Right-o!

Müller: Good! They're going! Now to finish Tintin.

Tintin: Come on! Snowy! Oh, no! He's taking the horses! Now what do we do? That's a stroke of luck! Tire tracks! And I would say they're heading that way! Come on, Snowy. Let's go.

T&T: I think we're lost, Thompson. Look, up ahead! It's tire tracks! A road! Judging for all these tracks, this is quite a busy road. We should come across a town any minute.

Tintin: A regular highway, Snowy. Wait a minute. These tracks are all the same! Somebody is going around in circles.

T&T: Hey! Stop! Right-o! What's that? I'dbetter go and investigate. It's a petrol can. Somebody must have dropt it. Lucky us. I say! We've lost our petrol can too. We should took back and look for it. Precisely.

Tintin: Yeah. This driver is definitely lost, just like us. Oh, no! It's useless, Snowy. I can't see a thing! We'll just have to wait it out. Come on, boy! What's that? A car? Someone's out there! Help! Over here! Help!

T&T: We can't go on this. Let's get the roof on! Right! I say! This is windy!

Tintin: Hello! Over here! What was that? Hey! That's one of Thompson's hat. That must be their car. But they never hear me over this wind. Thompson! Thomson!

T&T: I say, what was that? What was what? I thought I heard a shot and someone calling our names. Don't be silly! It's just another mirage! Oh, right.

Tintin: Thompsn! Thomson!

T&T: There's the mirage again. I say, you don't hear mirage, do you? Of course not. You see them. But that means… Tintin!

Tintin: Thompsons!

T&T: My hat! It's been a long time. You've got that right.

Müller: Thank you for the meeting, your Highness. I hope you won't regret your decision. Good day.

Tintin: Müller!

Man: You are here about today's events in the market?

Tintin: Yes.

Man: Follow me.

Tintin: I'd better be on the lookout of Müller's here. Salam aleikum, Emir Mohammed Ben Kalish Ezab.

Emir: Aleikum salam. Please, sit down. Now, what did you want to see me about?

Tintin: Yesterday, I was in a jeep driven by two of my friends. It was involved in a bit of…

Emir: I know.They would be flogged!

Tintin: I've come to beg your mercy. These two men have been wandering in the desert. Lost and very exhausted.

Emir: I see. It shall be consider. But tell me: what were they doing in the desert? And what are you doing here dressed like a bedouin?

Tintin: It's a long story, noble Emir.

Emir: Oh, but I adore stories. Please, tell me.

Tintin: It all started when the fuel in my country began to blow up for no reason. Müller was leading the men that blew up the pipeline.

Emir: Müller? You have mistaken him for Bab El Ehr. This crook is trying to overthrow me with the support of Skoil petroleum.

Tintin: May I ask what Müller was doing here, your Highness?

Emir: Well, Müller wants me to sign a contract to sell oil to the Skoil Petroleum Corporation.

Tintin: I think I understand. If you sign the contract, the attacks will cease and Skoil oil will became the only oil company here.

Emir: So, why should I refuse to sign the contract?

Tintin: Because Skoil belongs to an enemy of our country. It would be a disaster in the case of war.

Emir: You're right. You know? I don't like Müller and this company of his. I refuse to sign the contract. You have opened my eyes. How can I reward you?

Tintin: By giving pardon to my Friends Thompson and Thomson.

Emir: Consider it done.

Tintin: Well, Snowy. It looks like we pretty well solved the mystery of black gold.

Emir: This is fascinating! Do go on with your story. You had recognized Dr. Müller and then what happened?

Tintin: Well, I was sneaking up from behind him when…

Man: Master! Master, your son! He is missing.

Emir: You must think me mad, but you see: my son, Prince Abdullah, loves to play little jokes.The adorable rascal. Come. We shall go play hide and seek with him. Abdullah, where are you, my little prince? The precious little prankster. He's always putting us on. Abdullah! Come out, come out wherever you are!

Tintin: Oh, oh...

Emir: Abdullah is becoming a master of the hide and seek game.

Tintin: I don't think is a game, your Highness…

Emir: What d'you mean?

Tintin: Was the Prince wearing a blue robe?

Emir: Of course not. My family only wears robes of black.

Tintin: Then you have an uninvited guest in your courtyard. Here's a piece of blue cloth I've just caught on a Branch. And look! These deep foot prints indicate that someone jump down from the tree. And judging by these scuff marks, this is where they must have climbed over the wall.

Emir: They? They?? Who are they?

Tintin: Whoever kidnapped your son.

Emir: Kidnapped? Preposterous! No one would dare to kidnap my son!

Man: Master! A horseman brought this letter.

Emir: No... It's unbelievable… Somebody has indeed kidnapped my son.

Tintin: Excuse me, you Highness… But I can't read Arabic.

Emir: It was that cursed dog Bab El Ehr. He says that if I don't sell my oil to Skoil instead of Speedol, I would never see my son again. Oooh, sneezing poder. A final joke of my sweet little cream puff.

Tintin: Your Highness, please, pull yourself together. We need to act quickly.

Emir: Yes. Of course. I will summon my military advisor. A cigar? Only the finest imports for my esteemed military advisor. And you, Tintin?

Tintin: No, thanks. I don't smoke.

Yussuf: Your Highness, action against Bab El Ehr has been taken.

Emir: Abdullah has switched my fine imports with tricked cigars. That little snake! When I get my hands on him… I'll give him the biggest hug.

Yussuf: Do not worry, your Highness. The Prince will soon be with you. My horsemen are ready. We shall not rest until we have track down that cursed Bab El Ehr.

Emir: I hope they find Bab El Ehr soon.

Tintin: Maybe. But they won't find your son.

Emir: What? What do you mean?

Tintin: Bab El Ehr didn't kidnap him.

Emir: But he signed the note.

Tintin: A trick by Müller. The note demanded you sell your oil to Skoil instead of Speedol.

Emir: So?

Tintin: So, by kidnapping your son, Müller is making sure it gets exactly what he wants.

Emir: That dog! Quick! We must stop the horsemen.

Tintin: No. Müller must think his plan has worked. That way he'll keep his guard down. What I need right now is a picture of your son. It's this a good likeness?

Emir: Yes, a handsome, boy. Takes after his father. Even in his absense he gets my goat. My little sweetness.

Tintin: Don't worry, Highness, I'll get him back. Just tell me where I can find Müller. Uh? Sneezing powder? Great snakes! It's senhor Oliveira de Figueroa!

Oliveira: Imagine that. I can even sold rollerskates in the desert.

Tintin: Excuse me, the man with the sneez, where did he go?

Oliveira: Most likely to Dr. Müller's castle. He is a servant there. All of them seem to have taken sick. Very strange, indeed. But what about you, sir? What can I show you today?

Tintin: Senhor Oliveira de Figueroa.

Oliveira: Tintin! This truly is the land of wonders. What brings you to this…

Tintin: I'm on a very important mission and I can use your help. But firt, tell me senhor: why have you chosen to settle down and set up business here?

Oliveira: I'm the main supplier to everyone in town! Except for the Emir... He has his own private suppliers… That lucky dogs…

Tintin: What about Dr. Müller?

Oliveira: I sell him many goods, but he's tough and cruel and...

Tintin: I'd like to pay him a little visit.

Oliveira: It is not a place which I would bring a stranger. He surrounds himself with many armed men.

Tintin: What if I made it worh your while?

Oliveira: But… How?

Tintin: Get me inside and I'll make sure you become the Emir's exclusive supplier.

Oliveira: It's quite easy! I go there each morning.

Tintin: Snowy! I wish I could've brought Snowy.

Oliveira: And ruin your disguise? He will be safe at my house.

Tintin: You're sure you can keep the guards distracted.

Oliveira: I will keep them occupied. Believe me. Good morning, my friend! How are you on this glorious day?

Guard: Who's the young stranger?

Oliveira: My nephew: Álvaro. Bless you, sir. Say: I have just the thing for that sneez: some beautiful handkerchief. Gentlemen, allow me to introduce my nephew from Portugal: Álvaro.

Guard: He doesn't belong here.

Oliveira: Bless you! I assure you Álvaro is perfectly harmless. He's an orphan… Poor lad… I've taken him into my family. To be honest, he's a little... How do you say it? Simple. Not suprising after what happened him. Álvaro, go play the garden. You see? Álvaro's father, a humble snail Farmer, decided that he wanted to see the world…

Tintin: Here goes nothing.

Oliveria: He married the pirate's daughter. Well! Imagine the adventures! One day, off the coast of Africa…

Tintin: It's already locked from the inside. But here's no one in here. What's this? A spokesman for Speedol had no explanation for the exploding gasoline. Why do I get the feeling that Müller knows something about this?

Oliveira: Suddenly, his raft sprung a leak. The sharks swam closer!

Müller: That Little pest with his sneezing powder. That brat! Kruzitürcken! Come out or I'll shoot!

Oliveira: And he was the only man she ever loved. Such a tragedy!

Müller: Who are you?

Tintin: I am Álvaro.

Müller: Tintin! I should have known!

Oliveira: And he never saw her again.

Tintin: Hello? Give me the Emir.

Emir: Tintin? Have you located me son?

Tintin: Not yet, but I'm closed. Listen your Highness, have Müller's castle surrounded immediately. The Prince is here in somewhere. Okay, Abdullah, here I come. An underground fortress

Murad: Master? Is that you? That's odd.

Tintin: Don't move and don't ake a sound or else. Now, you're going to take me to see the Emir's son. Step back from the door. Face the Wall and keep your hands up. Prince Abdullah? I've come to take you home.

Abdullah: Don't want to go.

Tintin: Hey!

Abdullah: Great! A fight!

Tintin: Let's go, Abdullah.

Abdullah: No!

Tintin: Abdullah! Open the store right now.

Abdullah: Don't want to.

Tintin: Fine! I'll go to the circus alone then. Got you!

Abdullah: I hate you! I shall tell my papa.

Tintin: Be quiet, Abdullah. He's gone!

Murad: There is an intruder in the tunnel.

Müller: No kidding. Alert the others.

Oliveira: Little they did know about that Álvaro had witnessd the whole sordid…

Murad: Intruder in the tunnel! Come quickly.

Oliveira: Send me my nephew home if you see him. Tintin better know what he's doing. Snowy! How did you escape?

Tintin: Come on!

Abdullah: Train tracks.

Tintin: Hey! Get back here!

Abdullah: No, I want to play trains! Choo, choo!

Tintin: Stop that! Come here!

Abdullah: Oh, no! Stopt it! Let me go!

Tintin: Let him go, Müller!

Müller: After him!

Abdullah: Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! You can't touch me! My father will throw in jail.

Tintin: Uh? Explosives?

Haddock: Take that, you desert brat!

Tintin: Uh? It can't be.

Haddock: Blue blistering barnacles!

Tintin: Captain?

Haddock: Tintin! Thundering typhoons!

Tintin: Snowy!

Haddock: He led me right to you. We'd never have found the tunnels without them.

Tintin: We?

Haddock: I came with the Emir's men. I was in his palace when you called?

Tintin: Your Highness! What's wrong?

Emir: Müller... He has escaped in his car with my little Abdullah. The two detectives are in pursuit, but what if they don't find them…

Tintin: Your Highness, can we get your car?

Emir: Certainly! Do bring my Little darling back to me!

Abdullah: I'm thirsty!

Müller: So am I.

Abdullah: I want an ice cream!

Haddock: You're sure this is the way?

Tintin: Positive!

T&T: I say: what did you step out when we were moving? Moving? That car passed so fast I thought we were standing still.

Tintin: Look! That must be Müller!

Abdullah: I want ice cream!

Müller: Ice cream…

Tintin: All right, Müller. We've got you!

Müller: One false move and the childs head it! Back away from the car!

Tintin: You won't get away with this!

Müller: Just watch me!

Haddock: Come back here! Beastly baby snatcher! Swine!

Abdullah: Let me go! Let me go!

Tintin: Captain! Guard the Prince! I'll shoot for the tires.

Abdullah: Come here! Play with me!

Haddock: Quit that! We've got to be quiet!

Abdullah: Let go me, you big bully!

Tintin: Müller! The police are coming! You're trapped!

Müller: I must get rid of formula 14. I swore you'd never take me alive.

Tintin: No! Don't do it! Müller!

Abdullah: It's my ink pistol.

T&T: I say: this sun is giving me a terrible headache. Uhm, what's this? Headache medicine! How convenient! What a stroke of luck! One for you and one for you!

Tintin: Thompson and Thomson! I have a Passenger for you.

T&T: Right! Get in the car, Müller! It must be the medicine.

Tintin: What?

T&T: I feel rather peculiar. To be precise me too.

Tintin: Hang on, detectives. We'll be at the hospital in no time. They'll figure out what is in these pills.

Müller: I'll make you a rich man if you destroy those.

Tintin: And forget about my Friends? No way, Müller!

Emir: Silence, my lambs, the news is on.

Man on TV: The mystery of the exploding cars has been solved. A substance known as formula 14 was being used to sabotage world oil supplies. The exploding cars were merely a test of the enemy's world plans.

Tintin: Just think of what they would have done if there was a war!

Emir: Without gas, your country would have been helpless!

Man on TV: Profesor Cuthbert Calculus has produced an antidote for formula 14. World oil supplies are now out of danger. Detectives Thompson and Thomson are now recovering after accidently swallowing formula 14. In other news…

Emir: Peace has returned to both our countries. I believe that goes for a fine cigar.

Haddock: Nothing like a cigar after saving the world.

Emir: Another trick from my little Abdullah. But he did promise not to be nice. Cute little boy, isn't he?

Haddock: Cute Little boy? Cute Little boy? Blistering barnacles!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario