miércoles, 5 de junio de 2019

Tintin: Destination: Moon

Para ver el capítulo, aquí tenéis los enlaces: Parte 1 y parte 2

Destination: Moon

Tintin: So, this is Syldavia?

Haddock: Great! But, where is Calculus?

Tintin: I don't see him anywhere.

Haddock: You'd think he'd at least meet us after insisting we catch the next available flight.

Bad guy: So that is Tintin and Haddock.

Bad guy's assistant: Yes, sir. Our source says Mammoth sent an urgent telegram requesting they come.

Bad guy: Find out why he wants them.

Bad guy's assistant: Our source is working on it, sir.

Bad guy: Good.

Policeman: Proceed.

A nice guy: You are Captain Haddock and Tintin?

Haddock: Yes.

A nice guy: Professor Calculus sent me to meet you.

Tintin: He didn't come himself?

A nice guy: No, he was not able to come.

Haddock: Let's go then.

Guy: There they go. The SYPO has pick them up already.

Syldavian: Don't worry, chief. We keep good tabs on them.

Haddock: What a welcome! By thunder old Calculus really does things in style.

Tintin: Yes, I guess so...

Haddock: Why you keep turning around like that?

Tintin: That car bothers me. It's been following us ever since we left the airport.

Haddock: Bah, somebody driving into Klow. Just like us.

Tintin: Maybe.

Haddock: Ah! Look! We're almost there.

Tintin: Hey! Where are you going? This isn't the way to Klow.

A nice guy: I take you to your friend Calculus, but he is no longer in Klow. He has moved.

Haddock: Why didn't Calculus tell us?

Tintin: Somehing doesn't seem right here. We've been on the road for two hours and that car is still tailing us.

Syldavian soldier: Your papers appear to be in order. Proceed.

Haddock: I really have to wonder what old Cuthbert has gotten himself into.

Tintin: Well, I wonder what is he getting us into and it looks we're about to find out.

Haddock: Thundering typhoons! We're in a kind of fortress or something.

Tintin: Captain, look!

Wolf: Welcome, gentlemen! I'm glad you've arrived safely.

Haddock. And not a moment too soon. Oh, blistering barnacles!

Wolf: Let me introduce myself: Frank Wolf, assistant to Professor Calculus.

Tintin: Hi! I'm Tintin.

Haddock: I'm Haddock. And who the blazes are those two gangsters who tail us away of the airport.

Wolf: Why! They're not gangsters, Captain, they're SYPO men.

Haddock: What's a SYBO?

Wolf: SYPO! Syldavian Secret Police. They're here to protect you.

Tintin: To protect us?

Wolf: Just follow me. Profesor Calculus is expecting you, he'll explain everything.

Bad guy: This is all useless!

Bad guy's assistant: Yes. For our efforts we have not made much progress.

Bad guy: But if he has brought in his friends, then ... this one must about to start

Bad guy's assistant: So, we start our operation?

Bad guy: Immediately!

Wolf: Here we are!

Tintin and Haddock: No!

Calculus: He he he! Ah! Tintin! Captain! Hello my dear old friend! I'm so sorry. I completely forgot my helmet. It's a new plexiglass model. We were testing it for strengh.

Haddock: Blistering barnacles! It packs quite a wallop.

Tintin: A plexiglass helmet? What for?

Calculus: No, no, no! Not glass. Plexiglass! Glass would be too fragile.

Tintin: Yes, of course. But what is the helmet for?

Calculus: One moment, please. I beg your pardon?

Tintin: Ah! I see you're using an ear trumpet. But why don't you wear one of those little hearing aids?

Calculus: No need! No need! That is for deaf people. I'm only a little hard of hearing.

Haddock: A little hard of hearing?

Tintin: Professor, can you tell us what this is all about?

Calculus: Didn't Wolf explain? Well, follow me and we'll talk in my office. And there, Captain, you see just a part of the ... atomic research center facilities.

Tintin: Impressive!

Haddock: What's all for?

Calculus: I'll explain, Captain. Please, sit down. You see: the Syldavian government invited me to set up their astronautical section. Of course, I was absolutely delighted. My engineer Wolf is helping me to perfect a nuclear propelled rocket engine.

Tintin: A rocket! What for?

Calculus: To travel to the Moon, of course!

Haddock: Ha ha ha! That's a good one! Old Calculus on the Moon? Are you planning to take any passengers along?

Calculus: Of course! Why do you think I ask you to join me?

Haddock: What? What are you talking about? Me? On the Moon? Your brain must have gone radiactive. Blistering barnacles. You can't possibly be serious. You'll never get me to set foot in your infernal rocket! Never!

Calculus: Oh! Thank you, Captain Haddock! I know I can count on you.

Baxter: Gentlemen, may I come in?

Calculus: Ah, Mr. Baxter! May I introduce Captain Haddock. The Captain is most enthusiastic. He's delighted at the prospect of travelling to the Moon. Mr. Baxter is the director of the center.

Baxter: Profesor Calculus told me you were exceptional man. And I can see he wasn't exaggerating.

Haddock: But I... I...

Baxter: I congratulate you too, young man.

Tintin: Eh... Thanks.

Baxter: If you're interested I'll arrange a tour of the facilities for you.

Tintin: Sure.

Calculus: And now gentlemen I'm proud to show you our Moon Project. There it is! The X-FLR 6 nuclear propelled rocket.

Haddock: Don't tell me you intend to send us to the Moon in that.

Wolf: No, Captain. It's only a model.

Calculus: The X-FLR 6 is about to make a radio control reconnaissance right around the Moon. It'll take photographs and provide valuable information for our own flight to the Moon.

A guy: Red alert! Red alert! An unidentified aircraft entering in security area from view south. Radio control to unidentified aircraft: you are violating a security area; if you proceed, you'll be fired apart.

Spies: There! They've spotted us. We must play for time. Aircraft SSLR. Message received. Lost our course. Please, advise position.

A guy: Sounds like the plane is in troubles, sir. Wait! It's a trick! Looks like it's dropped two parachutes. Anti-aircraft guns, open fire!

Tintin: What's going on? Great snakes! That fall direct the next room, Professor!

Calculus: Who is it? Did someone knock?

Tintin: Professor!

Baxter: Gentlemen, last night an unidentified plane succeeded in evading our anti-aircraft guns. They dropped two men into the security area by parachute. We're doing everything we can to find these men, but at this moment they're still at large. We have tightened security, but everyone must be especially careful. This daring raid proves that these people will stop at nothing. Thank you, gentlemen. That'll be all. I will keep you inform.

Calculus: Oops! I'm so sorry. A bit of plaster from last night.

Baxter: Don't mention it, Professor. I...

T&T: I protest. To be precise this is an outrage.

Tintin: Thomson and Thompson??

Syldavian sargent: We've catched the two parachuters, sir. They were picked up in the middle of the restricted area. Probably Greek revolutionaries.

T&T: Greek? But we asked for Syldavian costumes.

Bater: Why did you parachute into our security area?

T&T: Parachute? Where? Who? Us?

Tintin: Mr. Baxter, there must be some mistake. I know these men, they're detectives Thomson and Thompson.

Baxter: Then you must be the ones that Interpol was sending to security.

T&T: That's us!

Baxter: Oh, please. Excuse us for this error, gentlemen.

T&T: Certainly, errors are our business.

Tintin: Mr. Baxter, could I take a little hike through the mountains around the center? I'd like to stretch my legs.

Baxter: Of course! But take care, those two spies are still on the loose.

Tintin: Captain, could you get a hold of a couple of two-way radios? I have a plan. Ah, perfect! An unobstructed view of the center. Now to work! Let's see. According to these plans, there should be a ventilation shaft around here. It might be large enough for someone to get into. Security might not think it's a risk, but I am not so sure. Bingo! There it is! Ok, Snowy, let's see how accesible that shaft is. We made it, Snowy! And if we can get up here, so can the parachuters. Captain, Captain, do you hear me?

Captain: Loud and clear, Tintin.

Tintin: I'm at ventilation shaft number three. It's located in sector J, above corridor 7. My suspicion was right. I could get too easely. You'd better put our plan into motion.

Haddock: Aye-aye, Tintin. You can count on me.

Tintin: I hear something, Snowy.

Spy: Pss, are you there?

Spy 2: Yes, here are the documents.

Spy: Good! Well done!

Tintin: Hands up! Don't turn around!

Spy: Well done!

Haddock: Blistering barnacles... Tintin! Hey, what in blue blazes...

T&T: The Captain! Is he allright? He's coming around.

Haddock: Listen, that howling, it's Snowy. Something has happened to Tintin.

Baxter: What's going on?

Tintin: It's Tintin. He's in some kind of trouble. He's outside by ventilation shaft number three trying to catch the intruders.

Baxter: Great Scott.

Haddock: Hurry! He needs help.

Baxter: Security! This is Baxter. Code five alert. Send a helicopter out to ventilation shaft number three. Look for Tintin and the intruders. Hurry! The helicopter has spotted the intruders. Dispatch a squadron men to bring them in. Continue search for Tintin. The doctor said you're going to be fine, Tintin, and you'll be glad to hear  that we caught two men outside the shaft thanks to you.

Tintin: But the intruders had an accomplice inside the shaft. He said something about documents.

Haddock: And he must be the one that bought me on my head. The rat... If I could get my hands on him, I... Excuse me, Mr. Baxter. I'm afraid I got a little carried away.

Baxter: Well, we'll double-check everyone's whereabouts last night. If there's an inside man, we'll find him. Now get some rest! Good night, gentlemen.

Haddock: Good night!

Tintin: Good night, sir.

T&T: This is all very strange. If we didn't it the Captain on the end, who did? And inside accomplice? Look! That door's open. But all doors are supposed to be closed, didn't I? Stay here, I'm going to investigate. Ah!!! What's the matter? A skeleton! I saw a skeleton beyond this panel. Ha! A skeleton! That's a good one. You must be dreaming. I'm not dreaming! I saw a skeleton, I tell ya. Come along, man. We'll see about this silly skeleton of yours. You see? Nothing! That's funny, I swore I saw... You mustn't make a sound! He must be around here somewhere.

Baxter: Well, Professor.

Calculus: Everything is ready, Mr. Baxter. The technician have almost completed the fueling part.

Haddock: Mr. Baxter?

Baxter: Yes?

Haddock: Look who's here!

Baxter: Tintin! How are you?

Tintin: I'm fine, thank you.

Calculus: Look! Tintin is better!!

Baxter: Ha ha ha! Well, now that everyone's here we can all go to the control room.

Voice: All stuff evacuate the ensembling room.

Wolf: This is it. The rocket's movements will be monitored  from this panel.

Tintin: Tell me, professor. Have you considered the device I suggested the other day?

Calculus: Device? Ah, yes! It's ready. I put it together last night.

Baxter: Control station calling observatory tower. Are you standing by?

Guy: Standing by, sir. Everyone is in position.

Another guy: Radar here. We're ready and standing by.

Wolf: This is the control panel with all devices to guide the rocket to space.

Baxter: Gentlemen, in a few minutes the X-FLR 6 will take off. I suggest we leave the honor of the launch command to our youngest colleague: Tintin.

Haddock: Bravo!

Observatory guy: Observatory tower calling control station. Prepared to blast off. Three minutes to go.

Baxter: Take your positions.

Observatory guy: Ten seconds to go. Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...

Calculus: Now! There it goes! We've sent a rocket to the Moon. To the Moon! Do you realize what those little words mean? To the Moon! My goodness! I'm terribly sorry. Lucky you weren't smoking your pipe.

Observatory guy: Observatory tower to control station. Control room prepare to engage nuclear motor in thirty seconds. Ten seconds, five seconds, four, three, two, one, zero!

Observatory guy: Observatory to control room. Nuclear rocket has taken over and rocket is now on course. How's the radar working?

Wolf: Perfectly observatory. All is going well.

Bad guy: For the time being, gentlemen.

Observatory tower: Control room, stand by for course correction. Zero, zero, eight, six.

Calculus: Attracting correction. Nothing to worry about. Zero, zero, eight, six.

Observatory tower: Attention. Stand by to cut nuclear motor. Ten seconds, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero. The rocket is about to disappear from our field of vision.

Wolf: That's it! It's out of radar range.

Baxter: We can all relax for a few minutes.With the nuclear motor cut out, the Moon's gravitational pole will draw the X-FLR 6 into orbit. It will pass behind the Moon and when it reappears on the other side, we will resume radio control.

Bad guy's assistant: Ok, the rocket is behind the Moon. When it reappears, we take over.

Wolf: Rocket is back on radar.

Observatory guy: Stand by to restart the nuclear engine

Haddock: Will you let me do it this time?

Tintin: By all means.

Observatory guy: Nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero.

Haddock: Up!

Observatory guy: Correct course now. Zero, zero, nine, eight.

Calculus: Correction applied.

Observatory guy: Another correction, control room. Three, two, seven, six.

Calculus: Correction applied.

Observatory: Negative. Correction didn't respond. The rocket is varying of course.

Baxter: Something wrong, Wolf?

Wolf: I don't understand it.

Observatory: Correction. Seven, eight, five, two. Adjust it!

Calculus: I am adjusting it!

Haddock: Blistering barnacles.

Wolf: I don't understand... The rocket doesn't respond our orders at all.

Calculus: I get it! Tintin was right! What a good thing I listened to him?

Bad guy's assistant: There. Now that we've got control of the rocket, we steer it to our pickup point.

Bad guy: Nice work.

Baxter: Professor, what are you doing?

Calculus: I'm fine Mr. Baxter, but I'm sorry to say that I must destroy the X-FLR 6.

Baxter: Sure you can't mean that.

Calculus: It's obvious that control of the rocket has been taken over by a stronger radio signal tan ours. Tintin warn me this may happen. I will not let my rocket fall into enemy hands.

Baxter: But maybe we can still...

Obseratory guy: Observatory to control: rocket is now eight hundred miles of course and completely out of range of our radar control signal.

Baxter: Observatory! Has the rocket exploded?

Observatory guy: Exploded? On the contrary: is getting further and further away.

Calculus: Tragedy... Tragedy! All is lost! It's terrifying.

Haddock: Pull yourself together, Cuthbert.

Calculus: Our discoveries... All lost! Tragedy!

Tintin: I see what it is. Two loose wires. No trouble to mend it all. This time I think it'll work. Go!

Observatory guy: Observatory to control station: the X-FLR6 has exploded. Nothing more to observe.

Bad guy: Blast!

Bad guy's assistant: They have it all planned. They prefer to destroy their rocket rather tan let us get all of it.

Tintin: Well, I was worried that the insider might have gotten enough information out to allow them to to take over the rocket. The Professor agreed and rigged the demolation device.

Baxter: Well, it certainly turned out to be an excellent precaution.

Calculus: Alas, yes. And now all our hopes have been destroyed. Years of research gone in one split second.

Tintin: No, Professor. All is not lost. On the contrary, didn't your nuclear engine work perfectly? Didn't your rocket reach the Moon and circle it?

Baxter: Tintin is right. The trial all together conclusive. Don't despair. Tomorrow we'll start work in the real rocket. The one that will take you to the Moon.

Calculus: Yes... To the Moon! Hurray!!!

All: To the Moon!!

Bad guy: Glad you could come, colonel Jorgen. You must get hold of that rocket plans.

Jorgen: I understand Tintin is involve with the space program. I have waited a long time for my revenge. It would be my pleasure.

Bad guy: There is a complication: the long stay has been changed to wednesday. That keeps you only two days.

Jorgen: Two days is perfect for what I have in mind. He he he.

Haddock: Thundering typhoons! How many more tests I have to do in this thing?

Calculus: This is the last one, Captain.

Captain: And about time! I feel like a goldfish in this ball. And this monkey suit weighs a ton.

Wolf: The space suit won't seem so heavy on the Moon, Captain: everything is six times lighter that on the Earth.

Captain: Oh, yes? Glad to hear it.

Calculus: Ok, we're ready to start the test. Can you hear me, Captain?

Captain: Loud and clear, Professor.

Calculus: Good, if there are any problems, just yell stop.

Captain: Roger.

Wolf: We'll start by creating a vacuum. You are now in a total vacuum, Captain. Do you feel all right?

Captain: Fine. Thanks. And you?

Wolf: Good. Now we're going to lower the temperatura. Adjust your heating operators.

Captain: Right.

Wolf: Temperature stable at minus fifty degrees Celsius. Still all right?

Captain: I'm fine.

Wolf: Good. Try moving around a little.

Captain: Move around in this contraption? Uh, found… bzzz

Wolf: Good, Captain. Very good. Keep it up. Ok, you can stop now. Hello, Captain? You can stop now. Captain!

Tintin: Something's wrong, Wolf! Get the pressure off fast! I'm going in there. Ok?

Wolf: Not yet! Temperature is much too low. You'll freeze!

Tintin: Hurry!

Wolf: Go!

Tintin: Captain! Keep still. I'll take off your helmet.

Captain: Hurry!

Wolf: Good gracious. Those are the mice we used for the first tests. We must to forgotten to take them for the space suit. Why didn't  you shout?

Captain: I did shout, by thunder. But you didn't answer.

Tintin: No wonder. Your radio got disconnected.

Captain: Well, it'll be fun if that happens on the Moon. Hey!

Calculus: Now we know that the suit is absolutely resistant to vacuum and low temperaturas.

T&T: Ah! Help!

Tintin: It's Thomson and Thompson! What's wrong detectives?

T&T: Mmm-mice! …. with mice!

Captain: Now what's happen to that pair of ostrogoths?

Calculus: Careful! Your antenna!

Captain: Thundering typhoons!

Calculus: My poor friend. Didn't you realize the antenna would never go through the hatch?

Captain: Realize? Realize? I realize I beared enough of being a ... . I bear enough. You understand? I'm going home and you can go on acting the goat here as long as you like.

Calculus: What? I? Acting the goat? Acting the goat??? This… is… You have no right to say such a thing. You… You… Follow me! I'll show you just how I act the goat! Come along! Acting the goat…

Captain: Look, I didn't mean...

Calculus: Acting the goat, indeed.

Captain: Cuthbert, listen to me: I was feeling upset, you see just then, but it's all over now. Ouh… Blistering barnacles!

Calculus: You try to give me this lip.

Captain: Cuthbert, listen.

Man: Excuse me, Professor, but your friend can't wear that passed this point.

Captain: He's right. I...

Calculus: Become you worms. Out of that side! I'm acting the goat!

Security man: Uh, security speaking. Professor Calculus? Making a scene? He's acting the waht?

Calculus: Laboratories, the atomic pile, team of experts working day and night…, that's all acting the goat, okey? Staving for two months non stop, working on set to the Moon...

Security man: No, no, Professor, what's all this about? I heared someone's acting the goat?

Calculus: Ñññññññññ! Captain! Come here immediately!

Captin: Yes... Cuthbert… Keep calm, please.

Man: Quick! Clear the entrance and close the doors!

Calculus: Make way for the goat.

Tintin: Look out! Professor, what are you doing?

Captain: Cuthberth! Stop! You're gonna kill us! Stop! Curthbert!

Tintin: Professor!!

Captain: We're alive? I can't believe it.

Tintin: He's driving like an expert.

Calculus: Well, I'm doing very well for a goat. On time. One of these days I'll have a car for a licence. Well, look what the goat created.

Tintin: Wow!

Captain: You think this contraption will take you to the Moon?

Calculus: Take us to the Moon, you mean. Come on!

Captain: Poor Calculus, he must have a screw loose if he thinks this thing will ever get off the ground. You might just as well play a pennywhistle in front of the Eiffel tower and expected to dance samba.

Calculus: Here you go.

Captain: You're sure it won't take off without warning?

Calculus: Hurry up! First of all the control cabin with all the main flight navigations instruments. In the center is the periscope with it's projection screen and there is the laboratory, still in the process of construction.

Captain: Amazing! Astonishing!

Calculus: Captain, be careful! Behind you!! You could broken your neck. This is the hatch to the deck below. Now, hurry up. Follow me. We are now in the living quarters and then of the bunks rely  on for takeoff and landing. Now… Captain, try to watch your step: there's another hatch behind you! Now we'll go down to the next deck and this time, Captain, take care. There's another hatch on the foot of the ladder. Through the door is a large storage compartment and this is a system of air locks making it possible to leave and reenter the rocket when we're in space. Now, do you have any questions for the goat?

Tintin: Uh... Well… 

Voice in speaker: Attention, please. Professor Calculus, report to the center immediately.

Calculus: Right, I'll go. You can stay here and have a look around. I 'll come straight back and... Aaaaah!

Tintin: Are you all right? Nothing broken I hope.

Captain: Blistering barnacles! Say something, Cuthbert!

Tintin: Here're your glasses.

Captain: Lucky you're still in one piece.

Calculus: Who are you?

Baxter: Amnesia? It's not too bad, is it, gentlemen? You can get his memory back, can you?

Doctors: We have do everythingin our power, of course. A violent shock could bring him out of it. Yeah, but it's going to take time.

Baxter: Time? We don't have no any time! Professor Calculus is the only one who knows the secret of nuclear engines, without him the space program is dead. Without Calculus we don't get to the Moon.

Captain: Tara tara! Charge! Nothing… Not a flicker.

Tintin: Nothing at all.

Captan: A violent shock, perhaps.. a pretty picture of our little Cuthberth. Watch the birdie! Nothing…

Tintin: Not a twitch.

Captain: Blistering barnacles! This time, my dear Professor, you'll be cured or you'll be dead. This is the end, Calculus. Tintin, I think we've done it! I'm sure he's reacting!

Tintin: I'm afraid it's just the same… The Captain is been trying all morning to snap him out of it…

Captain: Look out for squalls this time.

Tintin: Captain??

Captain: He needs a shock, does he?

Tintin: Captain, please, be careful. I'm afraid there's no change at all, mister Baxter. The Captain's exhausted. Professor Calculus may never recover.

Baxter: This is terrible... An absolute disaster!

Captain: Beware, Cuthbert!! I am a ghost… Uuuuuh! Shaking your shoes! I have come for your… Blue blistering barnacles! What ever possesed me to dress up in this blasted bedsheet!! And he just sits there, not even looking at me. You couldn't be frightened, could ya. You muff…. marmot. I supposed you think I enjoy acting the goat? You can have your silly amnesia. I quit.

Calculus: Goat? You dare call me a goat? This is too much. An apology!

Captain: He's cured!!!

Calculus: I demand an apology!

Baxte: Captain, thanks to you Professor Calculus has recovered. We are so grateful.

Captain: It was nothing, really.

Baxter: Nothing? Without your help the journey to the Moon never would have happened!

Captain: Thundering typhoons! I'd forgotten that!

Calculus: My dear Captain. They explain me everythingto me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Captain: Calculus!

Bad guy's assistant: Sir, here is a signal from K23.

Bad guy: Ha ha! The whale store memory. Operation Ulysses is back to schedule. Give me the car.

Baxter: Well, gentlemen. Is everything on schedule for blast-off tomorrow?

Calculus: Yes, Mr. Baxter. Except for Snowy's spacesuit which requires a few alterations. It's just been finished now, I believe.

Guy: Here, Snowy.

Another guy: Well, its radio works perfectly.

Baxter: What about the supplies, Wolf.

Wolf: Uh... Almost ready, sir. I... I'm just waiting for a... special delivery…

Bad guy: Well, colonel Jorgen, are you ready for your mission?

Jorgen: Absolutely. I have everything under control. In exactly three hours there will be a very special delivery to the Moon rocket.

Bad guy: Excellent.

Baxter: Then if everythingis ready, we will proceed with the schedule launch at precisely 1:43 tomorrow morning.

Calculus: Just think of it: soon men will be walking on the Moon. Extraordinary!

Baxter: And we have you to thank for that, Professor.

Calculus: No, no, Mr. Baxter. You must thank everyone who has dedicated himself to this project

Captain: Did you note anything different about Cuthbert?

Calculus: It's been a real team effort.

Baxter: Without your inspired genius, there would be no rocket.

Calculus: Well, thank you for saying so, but it takes much more than inspiration to build the rocket.

Captain: Well, doesn't something strike you strange?

Tintin: No, not at first glance..

Captain: Can't you see? His hearing is as good as mine!

Calculus: You're right, Captain! For the Moon journey I need to hear the radio signals perfectly and you know that I'm a little hard of hearing, so I decided to procure this little apparatus.

Captain: What did I tell you? I'm a fellow who keeps his eyes open, I am? Billions of blistering blue barnacles.

Tintin: Well, Snowy, old boy, we've done a lot of travelling toghether but never anything as exciting as this. You don't look very happy, Captain.

Captain: Why should I look happy? If that honky-tonk Calculus machine doesn't blow up at the start, we'll find ourselves roaming around in the space and never come back. You can who'd was laughter about that if you like.

Tintin: Look, Captain! Quite a sight, isn't it?

Captain: Yeah, very pretty. And to think that without me Calculus would never have gotten his memory back. I'll never forgive myself.

Baxter: Well, Captain, the time has come for us to part. You know to seems appropriate that a sailor should be making such an historic voyage.

Captain: Well… I where wouldn't made any difference.

Baxter: Farewell my young friend. What an opportunity this is for you. I wish I could go along.

Captain: Why don't you? I'll be happy to let you take my place.

Baxter: Thank you, Captain, but my part in this adventure takes place on the ground. Goodbye, Wolf, and good luck. I'm counting on you to stand by the Professor.

Wolf: Don't worry Mr. Baxter.

Baxter: As for you my dear Professor, it is your skill on which the succees of our mission depends.

Calculus: Thank you, Mr. Baxter. We will get to the Moon or perish in the attempt. Farewell Earth!

Baxer: There's no turning back now.

Calculus: We will probably lose consciousness during the initial phase of acceleration, but there is no cause for concern. The rocket will be controlled automatically. When we regain consciousness we'll take over ourselves. Now, every man to his post for final equipment check. Tintin, you establish radio contact.

Tintin: Right. Moon rocket calling Earth, can you hear me?

Baxter: Earth to Moon rocket: all systems are go. Two minutes to blast-off. One minute to go.

Captain: Blistering barnacles.

Calculus: Supposing I made a mistake in my calculations.

Wolf: Well, this is it.

Tintin: What's that thumping sound? It's just my own heart beating…

Voice on radio: Blast-off in thirty seconds.

Tintin: Snowy, come here and lie down, boy. Snowy!

Voice on radio: Fifteen seconds. Final countdown. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero.

Tintin: Snowy! Snowy! Lie down!!

Voice: Observatory to control room: we have the rocket on our observation. Everything is going as calculated.

A guy: Right. Earth calling Moon rocket, are you receiving me? Earth calling Moon rocket, do you hear me? Earth calling Moon rocket.

Baxter: Well?

A guy: Ah, Mr. Baxter, we've been calling them repeatedly, there's been no response.

Baxter: Keep trying!

Observatory guy: Observatory to control room: the rocket is now two thousand miles from the launching point. It is just …. scape velocity: seven miles per second. Everything seems in order.

A guy: Earth calling Moon rocket… calling Moon rocket… calling Moon rocket.

Bad guy: It won't be good if they're all dead.

A guy: Come in, Moon rocket, come in!

Baxter: Snowy!

Bad guy: Don't tell me the dog is theonly one left.

A guy: Calling Moon rocket. Moon rocket! Moon rocket, come in!

Tintin: Moon rocket to Earth. Tintin speaking! I'm just regain consciousness. I'm going to check the others. I'll call you back.

Everyone: Hurray!

Tintin: Is everybody all right? Professor?

Calculus: I'm fine.

Tintin: Are you all right, Captain?

Captain: I'm fine. Thanks.

Calculus: Well, gentlemen. We're now our way.

Captain: Come on, you don't expectus to believe we're actually on our way to the Moon.

Calculus: I know it's unbelievable, but it's true!

Captain: Don't start acting the… I mean... You're trying to pull my leg again.

Calculus: You don't believe me? Well, come up here. You'll see for yourself. Just look into the stroboscope-pic-periscope.

Captain: Thundering typhoons!

Calculus: Well???

Captain: It's.. It's incredible! It's… It's amazing!

Tintin: It's wonderful.

Calculus: We're now at six thousand miles away from our good own Earth. And soon we'll be walking on the Moon.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario